Chapter 26- Eren and Sawyer

Meghan's POV

I laid in the cheap motel bed with Joey, trying to sleep. We decided to just get a motel room tonight since it was 3 am and we were driving home and Joey and I were both pretty tired from the events that happened today.

Joey turned over, now facing me, with his beautiful eyes wide open to me.

"Can't sleep?" I shook my head. He lifted his hands to my face and started kissing me. After what seemed like a lifetime of passionate kisses, my phone got a text.

I stretch out my arm to see what it was, interrupted by Joey taking my arm and putting it back on his neck. "Later. Please?"

"But Joey," I say in between kisses.

"What if it's important?" Finally he lets me see it.

New Message from : Sasha not Brause.

I always laughed a bit when I saw her contact name in my phone. Whenever we first met her, I kept calling her Sasha Brouse from Attack on Titan. Finally, she decided just to change it herself.

The message had no words, just a picture. The picture was a little baby, a really little baby, in an incubator. He had a super small beanie hat on and his skin was a shade of purple. Did she have her baby? I handed the phone to Joey so he could see.

"Should we leave? I don't think either of us are tired. It's only about an hour away."

"Meghan it's only 4am. I don't think they'd let us in." I took my phone and decided to call David to see what was going on.

He answered the phone fast and full of energy. "Hello! Did you get the picture?"

"Yes! What's going on?"

"Sasha had the baby! Whenever they took the twin out yesterday, they must of hit the umbilical cord of Eren's. It made her go into labor earlier than expected. The do motors say there are some risks, but he'll most likely survive."

I looked over at Joey and he was smiling and clapping softly. He's so

adorable. I thought to myself, lucky that Joey was all mine to love.

"You named him Eren? That's nice."

"Yep. Also, the nurses say no visitors until 8 so if you'd like to come over then that's fine."

"Alright. Oh and David? Is it okay to vlog about this?"

"Sure. They're gonna find out sooner or later." David hung up the phone.

• • •

7am On Their Way Back to LA

Joeys POV

"Hello there all you Chickadeeanyas! It is only 7am and it has already been an eventful day. Right now, Me and my girly girl anya, are going to the LA hospital to see someone very special!" I handed the camera over to Meghan when the stop light turned green.

"Say hi to the baby everyone!" She pointed the camera down at the baby bum. We still have yet to feel it kick, so We've both been talking to he/she a lot.

"Do you want to kick for the psychopaths?" The light turned red and I took my camera, to get a better angle of the baby.

"Please baby?" I took my free hand and set it on Meghan's stomach. I didn't think it would work until I felt two little feet pressed underneath my hand, kicking away.

"Baby's doing it!" I looked up at Meghan with a huge smile on mine and her face.

"I got the first baby kicks on camera! You saw it here folks! Baby Graceffa is turning out to be just like its parents! We should get him or her in gymnastics! and karate!"

"Joey, the baby's not even born yet." Meghan reminded me.

"Haha! Well I'll catch up with all of you later!" I put my hand over the camera and turned it off as the light turned green. We were about 10 minutes away from the hospital, so we'd have to wait in the waiting room for an hour.

• • •

Meghan's POV

8 o'clock came pretty fast thankfully. We stood outside Sasha's door, Joey holding his camera. We walked in the door, Sasha and David were leaning over the crib.

"Hey guys." We said quietly, not wanting to scare the baby.

"Come look." Sasha said giving an offering smile.

Joey was recording everything. Eren was adorable. He weighed 2lbs and 6oz and was the length of a dollar bill. Even my hand was bigger than him! He had lots of cords connected to him to help him breath.

After so long of silence I spoke.

"So are you guys gonna keep him?"

"Yes. After the lose of his brother, we decided to keep Eren."

We spent the whole day talking about how well the babies are going to get along. We also talked about names for mine and Joeys baby. We came up with a few but I still wasn't completely sure. Around 8pm we left and went back to Sawyers house because we still didn't have any furniture in our new apartment.

"Hey guys!" Sawyer said as we came inside.

"Hey boy!" Joey said back as we headed to the kitchen. I've been starving all day so being in a recently refilled kitchen made me so happy.

Normally, all Joey eats is healthy, but ever since I got pregnant, he said it wouldn't be fair that I could eat all I wanted, so he decided that he'd 'be pregnant' with me. I settled for some Oreos and chocolate chip cookies while Joey had chips.

We sat in the living room and talked about everything that happened today with Sawyer. We also told him about how we have to figure out away to move but with out me hurting me or the baby.

"Ya know what guys? Tomorrow, you guys should go somewhere nice. I'll start moving your bed and desks in for you. Trust me you two deserve to have a whole day to yourselves." Sawyer said to us, shocking us.

"Sawyer you don't have-" I started.

"My treat. You two are some of the nicest people I've ever met and you deserve something nice." With that, Sawyer smiled, hugged us both and went off to bed.

• • •

Hey guys! I'm back on track of updating! Also it helped that school was canceled today because of the snow! And I was finally kicked out of the play! For those of you that didn't know, my mom forced me to be in drama club whenever I'm still fighting with the teachers daughter who's also in drama. I got kicked out because I haven't been to 1 practice in the past 3 months! Oopsies!~ Lexi❤️