Chapter Two-Dangerous Prince

"Greetings M'Lord...I hope you're not upset that we've come unannounced". Lord Delware smiled, as he  glided towards the regal Dining Table...And let his wife,  and two children inside the Castle.  He felt a sudden coldness in the room, that had nothing to do with them.

"Nothing to concern you M'Lord. Our son has  some way to go before the wedding".  Lady Lowell told them.

"Mother, if you want to ruin things, you succeeded". 

Lord Frederick Lowell was about to leave, when Prince Delaware spoke.

"You want to leave in front of us, M'Lord?".

"My apologies, M'Prince. Mother is too insistant on marriage".

"Yes. I do agree.  I am going to marry Lady Elspeth Darrow. She's of Irish blood. And she's suitable to my family".

"I see".

"Yes. Tomorrow is a State dance at our Castle. We're here to formally invite everyone to the party in person".

"I haven't heard of Lady Elspeth".

"Have you seen Dublin?".

"Yes,  but only on business".

"You need to be more sociable".

"I am!".

"Well, you'd be delighted to see her. But I confess, she's mine".

"Well, what time shall we arrive?".

"7:00 PM.  Sharp".

"Her sister's single".

"Brother, don't talk too much". Princess Delaware glared at him.

"I do as I see fit, sister".

And she nodded, as she reamined silent for the rest of the meeting.

***

Lord Delaware had short, brown colored hair, brown colored eyes, and tall. wore a brown colored coat; purple colored cravat;  brown colored breeches; a black colored belt;  brown colored socks; and light, brown colored hunting boots on his feet.

On his head was a black colored hat.

"We'll accept". 

"Excellent!".

And he smiled.

Page 3