Chapter Nine-The meeting

Dimloch's wife was in London Town.

She knew that something was wrong with her marriage. She was smitten by Dimloch. He was wild; he was evil; and he was nasty.

Yet, within that darkness, was a fiery passion that belied his reputation. And, when she first met him during the winter of 1818, she fell so hard for him, that her parents forbarde her to see the older man. She ignored them.

And, as a consequence, she was forced out of home.

Within several months afterwards, she was called "The Lady of Dimloch". Her long, brown colored hair gleamed; her brown colored eyes surveyed the Ports in which she was meeting a roguish man called Calagh, who wore a large, black colored hat.

"I feel M'Lady, that you're husband's unfaithfulness is distressing to you. I, as much as the Rogues of London Town, know of, we have associates in our Secret Society, who will protect you. I is a matter of 200 gold coins, and we'll do the deed".

"Aye, I am indebted you...This situation is intolerable".

"Aye, I shall do my best M'Lady".

And he bowed, and stared at the ships that were docking at the Ports. He watched the other Captains, crews, and Bobbies who were holding black colored batons in their hands. Once he knew they weren't spied on, Calagh kissed her right hand.

And then he left her alone...so that he could plan her husband's murder.

Page 10