Chapter Six-Dimloch's Reach-London-1819

PART TWO

The silver colored chandelier was high in the middle of the mahogany Dining Room. Twelve dark red colored regal seats surrounded it; twelve colored chairs also surrounded the warm fireplace, that was covered in a black colored grille that protected everyone from the searing flames.

"M'Lord, are you alright?".

"Aye, I feel that my wife hates me".

"She is sadly aloof, M'Lord; she is...16".

"I know she is young; I know. That is my choice, Rievern". He stared at the butler's brown colored eyes; he stared, then sighed.

"It was fated by a prophecy that I shall wed a village girl. How low can a evil Lord go to live now in the eyes of Satan? The Church's prophecy of a Lord who prospers in a Castle is on my mind. There's all kinds of Lords in England, Ireland, Wales, and Scotland. I can't bother finding all of those Lords; I can't".

"But she loves you...".

"Love; love, is just four letters".

"Four letters M'Lord...".

Rievers wavered, he smiled.

"Dinner is served M'Lord".

"Dinner. Oh, yes! And where's my wife?".

"Away".

"Away?".

"Aye".

"I knew that to dine alone is...". And then the sound of Church bells rang nearby. They tolled six times.

"Infernal bells!".

Suddenly the doors opened.

"M'Lord, do you want company?". Lisel, the Maid Servant, who was 17, bowed. She glided towards her Lord, with an eager lust that was very seductive.

"Aye, at least you'll be my lover tonight", he smiled.

"Aye, M'Lord", she curtsied...then sat on one of the opulent chairs...and she was now the Lady of the Castle...

...A title that she hoped to win her Lord over...because she now captured his heart...And there wasn't anything his wife could do about it.

Page 7