Finding Friends

"Alright then" I said.
Wow, he is giving me a lot of time, why is he so interested in me.  I'm not to bad compared to some people, oh yeah I probably am I thought.
"So I know what you're thinking, I met my friends when......."
     [{<FLASH BACK STARTS>}]
Like every morning I wake up with guards yelling at me, and me about to drown.  They put me in my straight jacket and mussel and haul me in to the dining area.  I stand in line and have to wait for everyone to get their stuff.  Of course like every other morning during this time I was left with whatever nobody wanted.  I sat down in the corner of the room and ate, it was extremely difficult because I wasn't aloud to take off my straight jacket because of what I did to someone when I was able to.  They walk me over to the daily room and take off my straight jacket.  I stretch a little and walk over to the bleachers at the corner.  Then I saw something that seemed very odd to me, there in the center of the daily room was about 3 guys messing with this giant.  The giant was in a ball and they are all hitting him.  Being the gentleman I am I walk over to them and ask what is happening.
"F*ck off X this ain't your fight" said the leader of their group.
Just by looking at him I could tell he was anxious.  I start walking up to him and he starts shaking.
"Run" I said
Just like that they took off running.  I looked down and noticed the giant still in a ball.  It seemed kinda sad someone like him didn't know his true potential.
"Get up" I told the giant.
He started looking at me intimidated, he slowly got up shaking.
"Come on" I said.
I took him over to the bleachers and had a chat with him.
"Why don't you fight back" I asked.
"The guards put this collar on me so if I fight I'll get shocked" He answered.
"Oh that, I know a guy, come with me" I said.
We walked over to the corner opposite to mine.  Once we were there I felt cold steal on my back
"Didn't think it would be that easy did ya X" said the leader of the gang who jumped the giant
"God da*mn it you need a name" I told him.
"I have a name it's Rayman!" He yelled.
"So Rainman what you got there" I asked.
He got more angry and started pushing the cool steal farther
In my back.
"It's my new shive" said Rainman
Then I saw a light, at first I thought I was going to die when all of a sudden I heard Rainman screem.  When I turned around to see what was happening I saw Edward with his new weapon.  It was like a crossbow it shined a bright light then it fires what ever you load in it, it can shoot over 100 feet.  With that one shot Rainman ran off.
"Hey Eddy I need a favor" I told him.
"Yeah sure what do you need" He responded.
"Take off this giants collar will you" I asked
He looked at it and shrugged.
"Sure thing" He said.
He took the giant back to his room and after about 30 minutes they came back.
"Perfect now let's see how you fight kid" I said.
I took him to Rainman's gang and told him to get them.  It was unbelievable he took them all out faster than I have ever seen.  I decided to keep him for a while
"I'm going to call you Buba"
He smiled and agreed.  As we were walking the guards brought over a crate and I over heard them saying something like they transfered her here cause she blew up this other asylum.  I walk over by the crate and the guards opened it and ran.  I couldn't believe thay were so scared of someone like that.  She was small, with silky blonde hair, and beautiful blue eyes like a summer sky.  Some guy walked up to her and told her did it hurt when she fell from heaven.  She looked at him and smiled.
"Not to much your fall is gonna be worse" She said as she tripped him.
After that everyone tried getting her.  So I did something I never would of guessed, I ran up and kissed her.  When everyone saw that they all backed up and left.  I looked at her right in the eyes and for the first time in a long time I felt a warmth in my heart.
"You come here often" she said trying to hold back a smile as she blushed.
"Only for special people" I said holding her hands.
"I'm Mr.X he's Buba what is your name?" I asked.
She looked confused then smiled.
"I don't remember" she said
Well she seemed pretty sneaky so I already had the perfect name for her.
"Your name will be Kat" I said
"Cat" Kat said.
"No not Cat, Kat" I responded.
She started laughing and I took them over to the bleachers and we all got acquainted with each other.
   [{<FLASH BACK ENDS>}]