The Beginning

"What are the reasons?" Asked the Dr.
"One reason is because I can cross someone out of the picture easily" I answered.
He looked unsatisfied with that and asked for the other, I smiled
"Well the best answer starts a long time ago when...."
   [{<FLASH BACK STARTS>}]
It all started when I was a guard here.  I was one of the finest guards I kept everyone in check.  It was all going fine until I started talking to one of the patients.  He told me how life is all a game and how nothing really matters.  At first I thought this guy was nuts but the more we talked the more I realized he was right.  I'm wasting my life working.  Always listeningto my bosses, parents, managers, everyone.  I'm sick of it why do they get all the say, who made them God.  Then it hit me this man has seen the truth.  Later that day he hung himself bit he had a letter stapled to his skull, it said...
       SHOW EM WHO'S BOSS
He was right.  I put him in this body bag and gave it to a guard and told him to take it out.  He took the bag and as I left I heard him tell the other that he thought I was losing my mind, that I gave him and empty bag.  Later that day my bosses, Mr. And Mrs. Krow called me to there office, the same office that me and the Dr. Our speaking in.
"You called" I said.
"Yes we did please sit down" they told me.
I looked at them wondering why I was there?
"Look we think you need a break, you told a guard to get rid of a empty body bag, you have been putting food in an empty room, and you have been talking to yourself" They told me.
I put my hands in fists and gritted my teeth.
"You know he was in the room" I said.
They looked puzzled at me like if I was speaking in tongues or something.
"No one was in the room" They said.
I looked at them in anger
"Your lieing!" I yelled.
I lounged at them choking        Mr. Krow and I beat him.  Then Mrs. Krow started screaming.
"Get off your father" she cried.
After that I threw him at her,  They both fell on the floor.  I picked up my dad's knife.
"Hey dad remember when I was younger tried playingwith your knife, remember how you said let it go because I didn't know how to use it and I would hurt myself, well I think I know how to use it now" I said.
And with that I stabbed them, I killed them slowly to savior the moment.  Their faces their clothes.  When I was done I noticed their blood everywhere and I knew I would never forget this.  Then a guard walked.
"Xavior, what did you do" He said.
I looked at him with a smile.
"Xavior died, I'm just X" I said.
I then took his life too.  Before they could take me down I killed about 7 more guards.
       [{<FLASH BACK ENDS>}]