1 year later

Your beloved band of misfits build up the warehouse with surveillance systems, armored doors and windows, monitors, and lots of weapons. They have been the prime suspects of many murders and robberies. And I have to say it's been quite the adventure. I walk out of my room to join the others.
"Morning X" Ed says tinkering on the alarms.
I sit at the table, bored out of my mind. We need some excitement.

              [{<David's POV>}]

"These nut jobs take our base, kill our friends, and make us look like a joke. But now the tables will turn, we have then time to grow, now we take everything they have" I say to the militia of gang members. It's much more than just about some stupid base, they killed my brother.
"Gather up your weapons, we move now!" I yell. The crowd grabs all they can carry. We move out heading to what may be our deaths, but I'll be damned if I go without a fight.

                   [{<X'S POV>}]

"We haven't done anything in so long" I say.
"We'll Ed said we shouldn't leave until he puts the alarms back on" Bubba replies.
"Why listen to him does Ed pay the bills" I say back
"No, I'm just the guy who makes everything work for free so we don't need bills" Ed says still working on the alarms.
"If you're looking for something to do, I've been known to be a very fun something" Kat says.
"I know what to do now" I say with a smirk. I grab Kat's hand and lead her to my room.
"Bubba come, this is a 3 or more person job" I say. Bubba walks in as I shut the door.

        [{< 32 minutes later>}]

"Got any 3's?" Bubba asks
"Go fish" I say. Suddenly I hear gun shots and glass breaking. We run out to see people rushing in firing around the room.
"How the hell did they get in!" I yell.
"I told you the alarm was down, why didn't anyone keep watch!" Ed yells back.
"Because I stole a deck of cards, if I don't use it it's pointless!" I yell out.
"It's time you sons of bitches die!" I hear.