Fresh Start

We continue to drive until we reach the city.
"This looks like a good place to stop" I say "So who wants to jump off first"
"Wait we have to jump now, It was hard enough going in" Edward says.
"Would you prefer Buba to throw you out?" I reply.
"So when is the best time to jump?" Edward asked. I smile and look around.
"Everyone ready, JUMP!" I yell and jump without hesitation. Then the rest follow my lead. Kat looks around at the foggy grey ghetto we were at.
"I know where we are, I've been here before" she said.
"Great where can we go" I say.
"There is a place just a couple blocks from here, we just have to clean it out a little and it will be perfect" she says with a mischievious grin. We head over to an armory and look around.
"We are going to need a lot of guns so look around for anything good" I say while scanning the area.
"You know there is a waiting list before we sell any guns right?" The man at the register says behind what I can only assume is bullet proof glass. Looking around I see various lisences to a Hank Wallis.
"I understand Hank, I mean you wouldn't want any psychopaths to get a hold of these things" I say with a chuckle, "But if me and my friends try out a few".
"Uh well I am pretty sure I can't just let you guys use some guns" Hank says.
"I mean you can trust us infact Bryan said it would be ok" I say.
He stares at us for a minute before unlocking the door and taking us to the back.
"Alright just test the gun you want to use" Hank says. I grab a pistol and shoot the target 5 times.
"Nice shooting" Hank says.
"You want to see an even better one" I reply. With that I turn around and shoot him right between the eyes.
"Wow that was a pretty good shot" Bubba says.
"Alright grab what you want don't worry about the price, Hank gots it covered" I say with a maleficent smile. I grab two pistols, and all the money from the register. Kat grabs two basic special forces machine guns. Buba got a pump action shot gun. Edward picked out a sniper rifle. While I just gave sight a unloaded assault rifle to make sure he wasn't left out. We all grabbed as much ammo as we could find and ran out.
"Alright, who is ready to have some fun" I say as we prepare for what will come next.
~~~~~~AUTHOR'S COMMENT~~~~~~
Sorry it is a bit short and also really late. I honestly planned on ending the story last chapter but some people asked me to continue so I did. I plan on continuing the story (fast updates and not the long wait again). But I would like to thank-
RubyKeller8
20skulls
kucingnenas
rivy5150
For supporting this story and asking me to continue this story. I also want to thank everyone who voted or put supportive comments on the story,I honestly appreciate and enjoy reading them. Also a special thanks to someone I personally know-
Trianh Ta
For being very supportive in my writing,basically everything I do, and helping me with ideas on how to continue this story. Again thank you everyone please vote, comment any ideas for the story, constructive critisism, and compliments they all go a long way.