I'm A Cheerleader, Not A Hooker

I screamed.

He pounced on me clapping his hand harshly over my mouth. “Keep your mouth shut baby doll, and this will end well.” he cooed. I shut up instantly. He released me and I stumbled away from him instantly.  He smirked. “Miss me baby doll?” I stood there, paralysed with fear. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. “Cat got your tongue?” I stepped away from him. “What are you doing here?” I whispered shakily. Jake pouted playfully. “I expected better for our reunion.”  “What are you doing here?” I repeated, my voice more steady. He glared then an evil grin spread over his face. I backed away and he approached me, eyes glinting. He grabbed my wrists tightly. “Just to remind you that you belong to me.” he chuckled as my breath hitched in my chest. “You’re going to listen to me and you’re going to do as I ask.” I nodded frantically trying to squirm out of his painful grip. “I see that you’re getting cosy with Harrington there. Do you know what I want you to do?” I shook my head slowly. “You’re going to be my girlfriend baby doll. You’re going to break his heart okay?” I nodded scared. “But he doesn’t even like me.” I couldn’t help but say.

He growled. “He does but you’re mine baby doll, you’re my girlfriend.” his brought his lips to my ear and nibbled. I fought the urge to gag. “Do you know what will happen if you get cosy with him?” I shook my head frantically. “You will pay but thats not all. I tear his family apart. I’ll hurt them, torture them all until he is begging to die. And when he does, I’ll kill him.” Tears flooded down my face. I may or may not like Alex but I still cared about him. I nodded. “I’ll do what you say. Please, don’t touch him.” I begged. He smirked. “Thats your choice baby doll, you can protect the asshole obeying me.” he purred.  “You’re mine. Tell me you’re mine.” I said nothing. He shook me hard. “Tell me.” he snarled. “I’m yours.” I choked out. “I’m yours.” he smirked. Then his fist made contact with my stomach. I doubled over, the pain excruciatingly painful as I whimpered. Red dots streaked my vision. I slumped against him and he lower me to the ground smirking. “And you’ll do well to remember it. I love you baby doll.” then he jerked his knee up smashing it against my forehead and I blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on the cold floor. I bolted upright and started crying as I remembered last night. After I felt as if I cried all my tears out I got up and went into the bathroom. I flinched at the sight of myself. I was still in my dress. My makeup was smeared everywhere and there was a hideous bruise flowering over the side of my forehead. I winced as I probed it gently. I sighed and took some panadol trying to get rid of the banging headache. I took a quick shower shoving myself into sweats and a cropped top and threw my wet hair into a bun. I glanced down at my phone and saw messages from Izzy, Chels and Luke.

Luke: Hey are you okay? You got a ride home right?

I sighed and quickly texted him back.  

Me: Yeah. I’m so sorry for a crap night. I had a lot on my mind I guess. Can I make it up to you somehow?

Luke: Oh god. You didn’t text back last night so I thought something happened. Anyways hey don’t worry. I had fun. :) Wanna watch a movie with me and some friends?

I frowned. A movie?

Me: Friends as in who?

Luke: Some guys from the football team, Alex if his up for it. Hey, I’d prefer it was just us two but your boyfriend will probably get mad.

I blinked and rubbed my eyes to make sure I was awake. Boyfriend? What boyfriend? I was about to ask what boyfriend when I remembered. Oh.

Me: Do you mean Jake?