Chapter 1: Welcome To The Camp

Zack's POV:

My name is Zachary Mark Nichols, an upcoming 8th Grade student of Milequest Secondary School. I'm 13 years old, and I Like to Study in School. My favorite subjects are Science and Math. I also like to fix Gadgets, Too. 

My Sister, Jess & I are spending our Summer Vacation together at Verde Nature Park. We are exploring the Wonders of nature at the Camp. It also has sports, games, camping, hiking, trekking, and more at the same time within the view of the mountains. I can't wait to meet my new friends!

As we arrived at the gates, A Man in a blue cap and green shirt is listing the attendees. The Attendees came from different places in the United States.

"Zachary & Jessica Nichols!" the man called us.

I'm wearing a red shirt, blue denim jacket with matching pants, while my sister wears a blue top and white and gold skirt. We both wear blue rubber shoes.

"Yes, we're here, sir." I Replied.

Our Bags are ready, just because we're excited to meet them and join the camp! Jess dreams about being a Nature Warrior, while I'm inspired to become an Environmental Explorer.

The Orientation Program begins with an Opening Introduction from the man who've I met earlier at the gates. He wants to meet us at the camp!

"Welcome to the Green Adventure Camp, the biggest camping adventure in the whole United States! My name is Timothy Wells, your Camp Leader." Everybody clapped their hands loudly.

"First, we're looking for 10 Camp Councilors who are assisting the Leaders like me in the whole camp. I've Chose the selected attendees during our raffle held a while ago. If you've been called, then The Leaders and I are coming with you every time."

"I'll call the First Camp Councilor... Zachary Mark Nichols!"

I'm happy that I'm now a Camp Councilor; it is my biggest dream of my life since we were going on a mission to save the planet earth.

"Congratulations, Brother!" Jess Exclaimed Happily. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks, Sis." I Said. "It's my Dream come true." There are continuous calls for the next Camp Councilors to join the team.

I've heard it on the back seat afterwards, but I don't understand what they're saying.

"Is that Zack Nichols? I Know Him!"

"He's the leader of the spy masters team! Zack is my mentor since I was new to the team!"

"We're going to talk to him later. Maybe he's going to lead us!"

I saw all the attendees looking for Camp Councilors for the confirmation to enter their groups. As a new camp councilor, it is my duty to follow my members on an extreme & exciting adventure!

Later on, a surprise announcement happened at the stage. Everyone is shouting just for fun.

"There will be a closing ceremony here at the stage at the end of our camp. The winning team with their Teamwork, Honesty, Kindness, Self Confidence, Love for Nature and Energetic powers will bring home a precious trophy!"

We were shocked on that the camp leader said.

"And one more thing, there will have a sports fest, Nature Trekking, clean up drives, campfires, and more fun competitions and activities to try during our camp. Remember, the camp councilor will assist you to stay in rooms. Good Luck!"

"Jess!" I rushed to my sister. "Are you sure you're the first to join my team?"

"Really? Yes, Brother! I'm in!"

"Okay, I need to find other members to join. Come and follow me."

Jess's POV:

I'm Jessica Louise Nichols, an upcoming 7th grade student of Milequest secondary school. I'm 12 years old and my favorite pastime is to spend with my best brother in the world - Zack! My favorite school subjects are Language Arts and Geography. I also like Sports, Parties, Of Course, exploring new places I haven't been before.

By the way, I am happy because my brother chose me to join his team! I'm looking forward through new challenges at the camp.

Zack's POV:

Good thing I met my new Friends at the Camp: Millie, Caleb, Jake, Stacie, Taylor and Ryan. They are Always Active in everything with some Strength and Weaknesses. Taylor is a Gymnast, Stacie is a Dance Diva, Millie is a fan of books, Caleb is a Sporty Athlete, Ryan likes Skating and Jake is a Talented Artist. I built this team because we can do everything in teamwork. It looks like I need two more members to complete my team.

And do you know what the name of our group is? Team Eden! It is based from the wonders of the environment. I like to explore the world of nature with my sister.

"Hey, Zack!" they chorused. I looked back to them and surprised.

"So that's you, Sally & TJ! I miss you so much!" I smiled. "Would you like to join with me as a team? I need two members to Complete." "And that's Us." TJ said.

TJ is wearing his white t-shirt, denim shorts and sneakers, while Sally wore her purple dress with white polka dots, white leggings and flats.

"I told you, my dear me!" sally told softly to her. "I'm very proud. Thanks, Zack!" "Chu," Her partner laughed. "Are you sure you had an imaginary friend?" "No, Adams." she replied. "I'm actually talking to the mirror."

"Zack Nichols, Please Go to the Team Eden Headquarters." Timothy mentioned to me. "Sorry. But, I'll be there very quickly as soon as I can." I said and left the Discussion without saying Goodbye.

"That's it, Team Mates." My sister announced. "In case you didn't know me, I should introduce myself. I'm Jessica Nichols, Brother of our Team Leader, Zack. You can call me 'Jess' for short. Welcome to Team Eden."

"Good Morning, Jess!" everyone chorused politely.

"Alright, Team Eden! My Brother is preparing something in our room. I'm sure that he's meeting us all inside. Follow me, Please."