Chapter 4: Falling Raindrops

Zack's POV:

I Received a Call last Night from my Parents. I told them that My Team won the Sports Fest, while My Sister placed first in the Cook Off.

Later On, The Door Knocked.

"Good Evening, Monique!" I Said.

"Congratulations, Zack." She Greeted. "Anyway, I have something for you. All of you will receive some Medals."

"Thank You. And Why?"

"Because you're going to represent in the Clean up Games. The Clean up Games is a Competition where you will collect many recyclable materials. Your Friends will also join the competition, too. We were planning for the Date, so In Behalf of me, Congratulations and Have a Great Day, Nichols."

And Then, She Left the Headquarters.

I went to Our Room and I felt asleep at the bed, wearing the same outfit I wore at the Sports Fest that morning.

The Thunder Claps very loudly at 4:00 AM in the morning. I thought I've instantly Woke Up from a Nightmare.

"What was that?" I Yawned. "It's Raining, Zack." Sally Said. "I won't be Able to sleep! How can I Sleep in Comfortable Way?"

"Count the Jumping Sheep in your Imagination while Listening to Soft Music. Do you remember when we felt asleep at the Headquarters because of Max's Pranks?"

"Sally Chu, Are you Okay?"

"Sally?"

And she felt asleep again.

6:23 AM

I'm cooking some Breakfast for my Teammates and Opening the Windows of our headquarters. I was surprised on this Crazy Weather Situation. "My Goodness," I Gasped. "What Happened?"

I went back to their Rooms to Call the Members for our Morning Discussion.

"Did you ever sleep last Night, Team Eden?" I Asked.

"No," TJ Said. "I'm Scared of Thunder. It looks like the Nightmare is real."

"We should go outside after breakfast. In case it's still Raining, Millie and Jake will hold an Arts and Crafts Activity in the Living Room." I Said.

After Breakfast, I went outside, wearing my Blue Shirt, White Shorts and Rain Boots. I put my Yellow Raincoat on and opened my White Umbrella. Suddenly, I was gasped.

"Oh No," I Spoke. "What Happened to the Trees? Why it is flooding already? It's my Third Day here at the Camp, and everything is Terrible!"

"Zack!" Matthew, the Camp Councilor of Team Birch shouted. "Clark and Andy are stranded at the Gazebo!"

"What Happened Again?"

"The Boys are leaving my Cabin during the Storm, and these Boys are stuck here!" He Explained.

"Okay, I'll help." I Said. "I'm On My Way."

"Zack, you're here!" Clark Cried as I Stepped up at the Gazebo.

"Thank you for saving us, but we don't know where our Cabin is. We went missing during the Nightmare Storm that Midnight." Andy Told Me.

"The Birch Cabin is nearby our Headquarters. Follow Me." I Said.

"You're Here, Boys!" Matthew Hugged. "Be Careful, It's Raining Outside.

"Sorry, Matthew." Andy went Emotional. "Same to you, we didn't know that." Clark Said.

"I'll give you some rules in case of problems occurring in my team." Matthew looked at me and patted on my back. "Thanks, Zack. You're My True Friend."

"You're Welcome, Matthew." I returned Outside the Cabin and imagined the whole scene in Reality.

"Maybe the Nature Destroyed It." I told myself, walking in the Forest. And Then I Saw Rachel, following on my Side.

"Hey, Zack." She Greeted Me. "Same Problem Here. I've heard the news that the whole United States is predicting a Major Environmental Destruction, like from a while ago."

"Oh No," I gasped. "Maybe I Should Do It. My Friends and I are going to save the environment once and for all."

"That's Our Hero!" She Said. "Also, All the Animals and Plants are starting to fade! You Should Go!"

"Thanks! I'm also on my way now, like I Did from Clark and Andy."

I looked around at everything within Nature and my mind was forgetting about something.

"I FORGOT MY GADGETS!" I Shocked. "I NEED TO GO BACK TO MY HOUSE QUICKLY!"

I reached my Phone and doing a Voice Message to My Parents.

"Mom, Dad, I'll be there in a Hour, because I'm going to ride my Green Bike and I'll tell you what's going on."

Jess's POV:

My brother sent a Voice Message to Me, Sally and TJ.

"Hey, Spy Masters Adventurers." He Said. "I'm Going Out at the Camp because the Nature is starting to Destruct. First is the Storm. And the Trees. I have something to do in my House. It is located a few miles away from the Camping Site. See You Later, because There's Another Mission Waiting For You!"

"A Mission?" I've Surprised. "I think Max did it again for the Third Time. When I was in 5th Grade, My Brother and I became the Members of Earthquest. We were off to save the planet. Our Mission is Successful, and now It's Happening!"

"Yeah, It's the First Time We've knew about this." Sally Continued. "The Mother Nature is Always hurt by those people who don't know how to take care of it."

"Zack is heading to his house for the task from your Mom and Dad..." TJ Said.

"...And Riding in his Bike." I Said. "It is the Perfect Vehicle to ride on. It can probably save on Time, Energy, Road Pollution and A Good Exercise."

"Oh!" TJ Reminded. "We forgot our Gadgets! We don't have powers unless if we don't have Weapons!"

"I guess he placed it on your basement on your House, Jess." Sally Said.

"You're Right, Best Friend. We need to wait for Him. The Rule Is, We're Unable to go Outside the Camp while it's raining. Andy and Clark went home safely to their Cabin a while ago after they went missing. Anyway, Should we play Tic-Tac-Toe? I Have A Paper and Pencil to Write On!"

"Yes, Jessica." TJ Said.

"I'm In, Jess!" Sally Raised her Hand.