Chapter 5: Going Back Home

Zack's POV:

I went out of the camp and drove in the city with my Eco Bike. As I passed by the streets, I heard a lot of Discussion about the Bad Weather:

"Oh No, I didn't sleep because of the storm!"

"I won't be able to go outside because The Streets are Flooding! The Government clears it up when it's raining."

I've also listen to the Issues on the Environment from the People in the Streets.

"Did you hear that? The Plants and Animals are Dying, There's A Pollution in Water and Roads, and The Nature is going to die!"

"I Didn't Know That! It's Like I'm Having Nightmares in my Dreams! Who's Going to Save It?"

My Heart is beating...

It Was Me, I Thought. I Want to Save the World. I'm a Nature Warrior.

Finally, I Went home and Ringed the Doorbell.

"Mom, Dad, It's Zack!" I Spoke.

"You're Back, Son! I supposed that you'll be staying at the camp for a long time." Mom Said.

How's the Camp going with your Sister?" Dad Asked.

"The Camp is Awesome. I'm a Camp Councilor of Team Eden. Yesterday, Our Team won the Sports Fest and the Cook Off. I became a Coach for the Sports Fest. My Sister and her Friend, Sally are Representing the Cook Off, too. We're in First Place." I told them.

"Thank Goodness, My Daughter and Son won the Competition, Isn't It? By The Way, Do you want to Drink Apple Juice?" Dad questioned me.

"Yes, Please." I sat down at the sofa while resting and drinking some Juice as a refreshment.

"What do You Need?" Mom Asks.

"I need to get something important." I Replied. "I need my Weapons and Gadgets."

"Oh, this is what you need. I Remembered that you've stored somewhere in this house." Dad Said. "But we've heard in the news that Mother Nature is going to die, right?"

I was shocked on what my Dad Says.

"Yes, we're also safe, too."

"Do you think you can do it saving the world once again and nourish the Environment Once Again?" Asked Mom.

"My Friends and I will do our Best!" I Protested. "I need to go Upstairs First."

"Thanks!" My Parents Cried. "Go for it, Zachary!"

I went upstairs and went to my Bedroom. When I was looking Around, There are some Collections of Books and Figures of my Favorites in Pop Culture. I also have Educational Books in the Book Shelves, Too. I remember that I hid our Weapons somewhere in my Room.

I Pushed the Closet and opened the Lock and I've Gasped that I Lose my Password. It needs a Code, Though.

"I think I Hid it in my Diary." I told myself.

I opened my Desk next to my Bed, where I always put my Diary on my Storage. I opened it and scanned the Pages. It says on a previous entry:

"Dear Journal:

Four of us, including the girls Polly and Jo, are heading to My House after Jo's Birthday Party at 4 in the Afternoon. I'm planning to have a Group Study in different Subjects. Jess, Sally, Polly, Jo, TJ and I are studying in their own Schools and their Grade Levels, although we won't able to see us often. By the Way, The Birthday Girl is turning Twelve Years Old Today.

After the Group Study Ends at 6 in the Evening, Polly whispered me, 'The password for your new Safe Lock is ZNJNTASC. I've bought it for you because you will put all of our Gadgets and Weapons in case of Problems.'"

I Remember that she recommends to hide it on my own Closet, and I Knew the Password is based from the Initials of our Names, Me, My Sister, TJ and Sally. I Jot it down on my Notepad, then on the Lock with the Password: ZNJNTASC.

And It Finally Opened.

I've got the Gadgets and Weapons, Placed all of them in my Backpack including My Diary, Pushed the Closet back and locked my Bedroom. I've finally gone down and saw my Parents at the Living Room.

"Zack, Before you Leave and Head Back to the Camp, I Packed some Sandwiches and Apple Juice to give on your Team Mates..." Dad Said.

"And Crafting Supplies and Camping Kits for you, your Sister, Sally and TJ." Mom Continued.

"Thanks for Everything, Mom and Dad." I Hugged Them.

"Are you sure you want to Revive the Nature?" Mom Asked.

"Yes!" I Replied.

"Good Luck to you! Goodbye!" My Parents kissed me and Waved Goodbye.

I rode my Bike Again with the Items I've got in my House and went back to the Camp.

~~~

"I'm Back, Guys." I Opened the Door in Team Eden Headquarters. "I heard you, Spy Masters Adventurers. Nature is fading, so we need to-"

My Phone Rang. I went outside the Cabin to talk privately. It was from Polly, who is also figuring out the situation happening at the Spy Masters Headquarters.

"Hi, Zack!" She Greeted Me.

"What's the Problem?" I Asked.

"You heard the news everywhere!" Polly told me. "The Mother Earth is going to cry like a Waterfall! I need you and the Spy Masters Adventurers to come here quickly!"

"We're on our Way, Partner." I said and clicked my phone.

"Spy Masters, Polly needs our Help!" I exclaimed. "You Know that, It's Important to go there for a Super Secret Mission."

I Handled the Bracelets to TJ, Jess and Sally. "Those are Sci-Fi Bracelets. It can be transformed to Gloves, just like My Sister and I Did during our Earthquest Mission. It can also give you energy powers and you can Teleport Anywhere you like." I Explained. "Polly and I are helping with the Gadget Upgrade. It's Awesome!"

"Wow! Can I Try and Wear this One?" Asked Sally.

"You can use it, Sally." I Replied. "And you too, Team." We wore our very own upgraded Bracelets and put our things in our own Bed.

"Ready?" I Asked.

"READY!" TJ, Sally and Jess exclaimed, pressing their Buttons on their bracelets.

"SPY MASTERS ADVENTURERS, TELEPORT!"

And we went teleported to another place.

"Hey, Our Room Mates are real Spy Agents!" Caleb Shouted. "Even our Leader is going on an Adventure!"

"I wanted to see it so bad!" Millie Sighed. "I need to talk to him again! Where is he?"