Chapter 3: A Day of Fun & Games

Max's POV:

I failed so many plans along the way, but I was defeated by those guys who are going to destroy me.

Zack wants to leave me, and his plans are successful. I want to go back, and I have an idea to do some pranks. Unfortunately, it was failed so well. TJ mentioned me at the Security Cameras, and he described me as the worst. What a Shame!

I want to destroy not in Arcadia, but also the whole world. I have a plan to destruct the environment for a few days.

Now, It's My Turn.

Zack's POV:

The next morning, I am getting ready for the Sports Fest at the Camp. I wore my Green Shirt, Blue Scarf, Khaki Shorts and my favorite Rubber Shoes my Parents gave me on my Birthday. My sister puts on her Favorite Turquoise Shirt, Sky Blue Mini Skirt and White Flats. Sally wears her Blue Shirt with Denim Short with matching Sneakers, while TJ wears his Green Sports Shirt, Denim Pants, Gloves, Rubber Shoes, and his Protective Skating Gear. He's also bought his Skateboard and Roller Skates, too. The girls are styling their Hair with Ponytails & Braids.

TJ, Ryan, Taylor, Caleb, and Stacie are Warming Up for the games while Jess and Sally puts their Aprons and Hairnets for the Cook Off. I'm going to coach them, while Millie and Jake are cheering for us to win.

Timothy came to the Stage for the Introduction. "Good Morning, and Welcome to the Second Day of the Green Adventure Camp! Our Sports Fest will begin with 3 Parts: Track and Field, Obstacle Course and Skating, Following by a Cook Off."

"I'm Your Coach, Team Eden. Caleb and Stacie will join the Track and Field, Taylor will be at the Obstacle Course, and TJ and Ryan will go skating at the Grounds." I Announced. "Then Sally and Jess will cook at the Competition."

Everyone was surprised, and they liked my suggestion.

"Team Eden, Go for It!" I Said.

"I Almost Forgot!" Timothy Spoke. "The Top Three Winners who is the Fastest and Strongest will get a Trophy at the end of the Games. The First Game is Track and Field. Players, go to the Designated Area. Good Luck!"

"Hi, Zack." Skyler Called Me. "You Know Me as the Camp Councilor of Team Amber. My Competitors Lucas and Penny will join the first game. They are now at the Track and Field Area, Warming up for the Race."

"Hey, Skyler." I made a Grin to him. "My Teammates Caleb and Stacie are Competing, Too. May the Best Team Win!"

"Are you ready for the First Round, Campers?" Timothy Shouted. They are excited for the race. "Players, Kneel your Legs and Get Ready!"

"READY, SET, GO!"

Stacie and Caleb run faster as they want to Cross the Finish Line. In the Middle of the Race, Stacie stepped down at the rocks, while Caleb continues to run. It thinks me of my accident when I fell down on the floor while getting an attention to Max at the Elevator. All of us are rushing to him except for TJ, who's finding his way to catch him off.

~~~

"Penny wins the first round, while Caleb is on the Second Place!" He Announced. "The Next Round will be the Obstacle Course. In this game, you will run and cross through several Obstacles of Nature at the Park. Competitors, Please Follow Me and your Coaches."

"Congratulations, Caleb!" Penny Smiled. "You're on the Second Place. How do you feel about it?" "I'm Okay, Penny. Coach Zack told me about it until I've joined here. How About You, Lucas?"

"Yeah, I Lose. West of Team Oasis pushed me to Third Place Instead. We're on First Place as of Now. Do you think Your Teammate, Taylor can do it?" Lucas Asked.