Chapter 1: School

[Bold text means speech
Italic text means thought
Underlined text means author notes]
THIS BOOK IS FOR MY BEST FRIEND Kouhaiku

•Normal POV

Your first day of high school. This wasn't any ordinary high school though. You had to be elite at something or other. You were good at fighting, and in your class you had a bunch of random people, but there was one who stood out. Levi Ackerman. He was good at everything, most girls didn't even know him and had already fallen for him, because he was hot and smart. You were just the clumsy girl who tried her best and sometimes failed. The only place you were good was the battlefield. At least you were going to be good in gym class. You went to class and you were sat next to Levi. Heh I can feel the girls glaring at me all the way over here. I don't want to be sat next to this probably snobby elitist. Tch. You sighed and sat next to him. Levi had a expressionless face that said 'Whatever it is, I don't care.' On it. You ignored him and just did your work. You had no idea who to make friends with, as you were a bit awkward and out of place. You'd probably just be alone for now. Also did I mention this school had dormitories, you had to stay there, but on weekends you were free to go home. You were to be in room 11037. There was 3 other girls and 2 boys on your dorm floor. You were excited, and a whole lot more nervous to find out who they were. You didn't get this Levi guy really, he was kind of a jerk at first appearance but every girl was obsessed with him. You sighed and out your was head on the desk.

This was going to be a long long year.