Chapter 3: Walking

This chapter is yet again for Kouhaiku

•Normal POV

It was the next morning and you heard a knock on your door. It was Levi again. Oh it's you. What do you want?
I was wondering if you'd like to walk to school with me.
Hah nice try snob. You slammed the door in his face again and gathered your stuff then you walked to school on your own. You sat next to him in class and he tried to start a conversation. You just ignored him with a 'Tch' and did you work. Okay class time for a pop quiz!
Grghhhhh noooooo. It was on English. English was the one subject you were failing. You handed in your quiz when you had finished it you watched as your teacher marker it.

A few minutes later you got your stupid pop quiz back. 30 out of 100. Damnit. Hey Y/N I can help you Afterschool if you want.
Tch I don't need your help snob.
Well it looks like you kind of do from the look for your quiz. Levi smirked and you kicked him in the shin.

•Later that night

You were studying in your room when you heard a knock. What is it this time?! You opened the door. Need some help with your English?
I can study without the help of a snob.
Have fun failing.
Tch. You slammed the door in his face and studied English. You don't know why he bothers to try.

In the morning you heard him knock. Levi I don't want to walk with you! I'm busy leave me alone snob!
Hmph okay.

•Levis POV

She really is a stubborn challenge. Interesting.... I kind of like her attitude. I will carry on trying until I win her over. Even if it takes months.