Chapter 9: Jealousy

Kouhaiku

•Normal POV

You were at school with your class. You noticed that Choco often talked about you to Erika. Choco and Erika were basically the 'Too cool to be popular' kids. Ever since you started dating Levi, those two had been talking about you and noticing you more. One day when you went out with Levi they just happened to be there. In the exact same park. 15 miles away from the dormitories. Class hadn't started yet so you rested your head on Levi's shoulder while he was probably mentally sighing. You closed your eyes and listened to your surroundings when you heard Levi whisper quietly in your ear. C-Cute i-idiot. You hugged him and he hugged back, then class started so you took notes and did your work.

Ever since Levi had been studying with you, your scores were around 90, which was amazing. There was only one class you managed to beat Levi at. Gym. Don't get me wrong, Levi is strong and has a great body, but you're just faster. Probably because you have training as a fighter and you didn't think Levi did. Well Levi once mentioned that he is a grade 5 fencer, but fencing was easy in your opinion. (Fun fact about author, I can fence.) After class you went out to a park with Levi, and conveniently Choco and Erika where there. Oh hey guys.
Hey Y/N!
Hello. You smiled and walked past them, not wanting to be around them. Levi whispered in your ear, They're following us...
T-Tch. You grabbed Levi by the shirt and kissed him softly. He blushed a dark red but kissed back. Choco gave a very envious glare, while Erika didn't really care, and was checking her black makeup was doing alright. Later on you and Levi ran off and went to your room to have some actual privacy. You cuddled up on the bed with him and watched a movie. Levi was so adorable. When you finished watching the movie he tidied up for you. Levi!
Yes love?
Come to sleep I need a pillow. He blushed but came over and you used him as a pillow and slept whilst he was blushing. Later on Levi managed to get sleep, and it was quite a nice peaceful sleep.