Chapter 11: End

Kouhaiku Sorry it had to come to an end sooner or later I'm out of ideas xD

•Normal POV

Is there something wrong you insolent fool? You heard Levi's voice. Huh what is going on. You looked into the rooms window and saw Levi talking to Choco and Erika alone. Tch, why are you always with that woman she isn't even pretty or smart she's only good at hurting people.
Tch, that's what you think imbecile.
W-What? Erika d-do something! Erika stared down at her nails uninterested. I'll do something when this gets exciting I'm bored.
But Erika!!! You walked in the room. W-What's going on? Levi walked over to you and hugged you. L-Levi? Suddenly you felt pain. A lot of pain. Erika had thrown a knife into your hand. You screamed in pain. Oops I missed, what a shame. She then threw another one into the back of Levi's head. L-LEVI? You watched him die. E-Erika I didn't mean kill him!
Too late. With a uninterested expression she just left. Choco grabbed you, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT LEVI IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU I-I. You didn't know how to react. You just hugged Choco as she cried and you were also crying. You called the cops and Choco and Erika were arrested. You felt numb, like a whole part of you had gone and it won't ever return.

You watched the one you love die in your very own eyes.

Levi... Levi Ackerman. Your first and maybe only love vanished off the face of the earth, and his fangirls cried, but even he was soon forgotten about.

You would never forget the face Erika made when she just killed the most important person in your life.

•I'm sorry Kouhaiku