Chapter 10: Pass

Kouhaiku

•Normal POV

Levi and you had finished high school and you had just found out you passed. You had passed, thanks to Levi, after all you owed it all to him. You hugged Levi and he hugged back. I'm happy you passed.
I only passed thanks to your help.
You did a lot of the work yourself as well you know, the amount of times I came into your room and you were asleep at your desk holding onto a study book.
Hehe thanks Levi. I love you.
L-Love you too. You smiled and kissed softly and cuddled with him. So Y/N do I get a reward for helping you this past year.
What do you want?
I think we both know what I want. He said with a smirk and led you to the bedroom *wink wink*

The next morning you woke up and made breakfast for you and Levi. You put it on the table and woke Levi up. Morning Y/N.
Morning handsome. He had a very light blush to his face and the two of you ate breakfast together. So uh Levi what are you going to do now that high school is over.
Just carry on school or whatever.
Yeah me too, I hope we are in the same class again.
Me... Me too. You smiled and held his hand and the two of you ate your food, then you washed up the dishes. Levi and you went out to town and bought some random things. Aw those earrings are nice.
You like them?
Yeah but they're way too expensive.
Stay here for a sec.
Okay? You were confused and Levi went into the store and bought you the earrings. When he came out he showed you them. Well done on passing babe. You wrapped your arms around Levi and kissed his handsome face.

You're such a sweet boyfriend.