Chapter 5: Unrequited

Kouhaiku

•Levis POV

Levi was sat in his room studying for a exam he had in a few days. Agh this is hopeless! I can't get my mind off of Y/N. How am I meant to study when all I can think about is her. I've really fallen for her. I'm an idiot! My love is unrequited anyway, she thinks I'm just a rich snob that knows everything. She's just so... So stubborn! Ugh I have to focus for this test but I really need to see her. Maybe I can ask her if I can study with her. Levi picked up his books and knocked on your door.

•Normal POV

You opened the door to see Levi. What is it this time?
I was wondering if you needed any help studying for the test tomorrow.
Who cares I'm going to fail it anyway.
Not if I help you.
Fine just this once because I care about my studies. You let him into your room and he helped you study until you were worn out and fell asleep. He lifted you up and put you on your bed and cleaned up then took his books went into his room to try and study for a few more hours.

•In the morning.

In the morning you walked to school alone, rejecting Levi's offer to walk you to school. When you got in you did the test immediately and when you got it back your eyes widened. It did actually improve. It was a 60 out of 100. Sure that wasn't a lot but it was double your previous score. I'm proud of you my students you did well! You smiled and poked Levi. Thank you Levi... He smiled and nodded in approval and congratulated you. You did most of the work. I'll see you in gym. You were actually beginning to tolerate Mr. I'mBetterThanAllOfYouPeasantsAndI'mASnob!

This was only the beginning.