Intro

"il gatto è rosso" I say choppily.

"Hey that's a lot better than last time!" Ronan clapped sarcastically.

"It's not my fault you speak too fast and I'm too American for your Italianess" I hiss back while rolling my eyes. He wraps his arms around me bringing me into his embrace.

"Buona cosa sei abbastanza" he says fluently.

"Did you just call me fat?" I push him away as he gives me a confused glance while protesting.

"Will you two love birds quit it already, you make me sick" Lia jumps up from the doorway a huge smile plastered across her face.

"Lia!" I run over towards her embracing her in a hug. We got a lot more close since I became officially a part of the family.

"How's my sister-in-law doing with learning Italian?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Not so good" I confess shrugging my shoulders up.

"Oh come on Miabella tell Amelia that phrase that you've been practicing!" Ronan demands while smiling.

"Uh okay, mio marito è caldo e mi fa sbavare."

Ronan starts busting out in a fit of laughter while Lia covers her mouth with her hand trying to control her giggles while shaking her head.

"What? Did I say it wrong?"

"Do you know what you said?" Lia says while laughing.

"Yeah I like ketchup with my french fries" I reply nonchalantly. I look to Ronan in conformation but he looks at everything but me. Lia gives her brother a knowing scowl.

"That's not at all close" she says crossing her arms looking at Ronan in disapproval. I turn to Ronan and he gives me a sheepish smile. My eyes bore angrily into his and he cowers back surprised by my mood change.

"So Ronan what did you teach me to say because it's obviously not what I thought" I say through clench teeth giving him a scarce smile which leaves his eyes to bulge out in fear.

"Oh nothing my dear loving and beautiful wife. Did I mention that your amazing too?" He smiles like a begging child trying to get out of his consequences for misbehaving.

"Ronan tell me now or your sleeping in the dungeon"

"But-"

"For a week." I finish and he huffs out a breath knowing he can't get out of his punishment.

"Okay I may or may not have made you say 'my husband is hot and makes me drool'." He confesses while looking at the ground and fiddling with his fingers. I stare at him in disbelief while Lia starts rolling on the floor in laughter.

"Ha. That was my idea for him to teach you that" a voice snickers behind me. I turn to see Bryce with an amused look on his face, most likely from watching the whole scene.

"That's it Ronan you're sleeping in the dungeon!" I demand. His jaw hung open like a child that just had his toys taken away. Before he could protest Bryce spoke up.

"That's what you get brother" Bryce snorts. I turn to him at point a finger in his direction.

"You too Blondie."

"What me? He's the one that taught you to say that!" He explains.

"But you're the one who gave him the idea" I say with a scowl.

"Okay but Miabella-"

"No buts! To the dungeon you two go! I already made your arrangements" I smile.

"Yes my love" Ronan says defeatedly as I give him a small peck on the cheek and send him off.

"Ugh" Bryce groans while following behind Ronan to the dungeons.

"Man you already have this Queen role thing down even after a couple weeks" Lia says while nudging my side. I sigh and look at my feet.

"Not all of it. It's a lot to transition to. Especially the Italian" I remark.

"Hey, I could just teach you Italian because my knuckle head of brothers will just teach what they want not what you need" she responds.

"Yeah that'd be nice" I plead.

"Okay. Ciao, come stai" she speaks thoroughly. 

"Huh?"

"Well I have a lot more to teach you than I thought."

**

A/N

Yayyy Intro for the sequel!!

WHO' EXCITED?!?! BECAUSE I AM!!

As always don't forget to comment and vote! And I'll try to update at least by the end of the week if not I'm very sorry I'm probably busy and just tired, but when am I not ever tired? Idk...

Until next time xx

-Cam