Chapter 7

Water droplets covered my skin as I stepped out from the shower. I couldn't seem to be able to let my mind be blank. Thoughts ran through my head of good and bad scenarios of what could happen when Ronan finds out. Hell either be happy and pick me up in his arms and spin me around like the perfect ending which I highly doubt will happen. I sigh wishing that was the reaction I would get but instead it'll lean toward the negative side. Who knows what he'll say or do when he finds out.

I stand ashamed starring at my naked body in the mirror. I frowned as my eyes peered down to my stomach. My hand slightly rubbed the bump that was already showing. Since the fetus has Pureblood vampire blood running through its veins the pregnancy process is much shorter. Meaning I'll be showing fully within a week or two. Great.

Why did things have to be so complicated? Why couldn't Ronan want kids? It would be so much easier. Then it clicks to me about what Lia said. Ronan loves me maybe it'll make him change his mind about it. Just I was going to turn around to put my clothes on I lift my head and look in the mirror and my heart drops.

His face was blank and expressionless. His eyes focus on my hands rubbing the bump forming on my stomach. He didn't say anything just stared in disbelief. I was frozen in fear. My body was paralyzed not even a single breath leaving my mouth.

Suddenly the sudden bash of his fist slamming into the wall next to him woke me from my trance as I jumped and hurried to grab my robe. I quickly wrapped it around me and tightly tie it around me to secure my body is covered. I peered back over to Ronan. His back was facing me. I watched as his back heaved up and down from his harsh breathing. His head and arm were leaned against the wall supporting his body. I stood there not sure to say something or to go over to him. So I just waited for him.

It felt like hours standing there neither of us saying a word and him still not facing me. As I was about to give up all hope for any happy ending for any of this he slowly turns his body towards me. The skin on his face was tainted red. His eyes were black and slowly fading back to his deep blues. The veins on his neck were still wrongly prominent and you could make out the moving of his boiling blood rushing through them.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispers hardly enough for me to hear. I take a step towards him but he takes one step back. I look down at my fiddling fingers in defeat.

"Ronan I'm sorry I wa-"

"No Miabella! This is all your fault! I don't want it! I want it rid of!" He screams at me before I have a chance to explain myself.

"My fault? Your not so innocent in this either Ronan! And you are doing nothing to hurt it!" I lash back at him. I knew he didn't want kids but he would seriously try to kill it? His own flesh and bones?

"Oh we'll see about that" he grabs me by my hair pulling me behind him as he rushes out of the room. I pull on his arm and hit his hand that has a firm grip on mine but it does nothing. It's like trying to hit air, it feels nothing.

"Ronan I swear to god if you-"

"If I what Miabella? This should of never happened and now I'm going to make it like it indeed never happened like how it was suppose to be." He continues down the halls and down the stairs and it's when I realize he's taking me to the household doctor. Tears start to form in my eyes at the thought of our baby being killed by its own father that doesn't want it. I've never felt more heartbroken until now.

He kicks the door open and pushes me onto one of the beds. The doctor rushes in with a confused expression.

"What's the matter your majesty? Is malady ill?" The doctor asks in freight as he looks at Ronan's raging face.