Chapter One

"We're losing her!"
Doctors rush around the hallways and yell things over the beeping of multiple machines.
"Three, two, one, CLEAR!"
One of the nurses try bringing the girl back to stability. There's another girl. Standing in the hallway watching as they shock the unconscious laying in the bed. The hallway girl is crying. Watching helplessy. That girl was me.
My name is Robyn Green and this is how the cruel world took my universe and shattered it the pieces.
I stand and watch as they shock her again.
The nurses come out to talk to me.
"She's been stabilized. But we aren't sure how long she will live."
I feel a tightness in my throat as I go to talk.
"Is there....anything you can do?"
"We're doing our best ma'am."
The nurse returned to Skye..My bestfriend...who also happens to be the girl in the hospital bed dying.
I shrink into a corner of the hallway and slip down to the floor.
This is my fault....
If I would have just been nicer. If I would have just let it go. If I didn't have to start arguments all the time. She'd still be next to me..
Id still be able to look into her blue eyes, and play with her coal coloured hair.
I rethink everything that's happened the past two days and it's like a flood of emotion rushes over me.
All I can do is wait.
I guess I might as well explain..