Chaper Four

"What is that noise?" I roll out of bed and hear the door. Wobbling over to it, I almost trip over some clothes.
"Who...is it?"
A very strange voice answers back "Room service."
Oh god really? Right now really?! I hadn't even noticed Skye wasn't here until now.
I sigh "oh..okay." I unlock the door and open it. I see Skye standing there looking at me with a blank stare. She stands there for thirty seconds and I look at her close to make sure she's alright.
"Uh....breakfast!" She holds up a coffee and a bag with who knows what in in.
"Get in here loser." I drag her with all the strength I have right now, which isn't much.
She follows me willingying. Thank goodness because if she didn't she wouldn't have moved.
"I got you a coffee." She holds up the cup.
"Thanks." I mope my way back into bed.
"Oh come on we have so many things to look at, we're somewhere new get off your butt and lets explore." She practically yells the word 'explore' and the rest is a mumble to me.
"You say that word way too often for my liking." I respond in grumbles and groans.
She grabs my legs and yanks me out of bed. I hit the floor. Ouch. She throws some clothes at me and hands me the mystery bag and the coffee, "Let's go."
"Uuugggghhh." I drag myself to get dressed and take a sip of the coffee.
"We can just walk around today. I want to stay here a little longer than we usually stay." She's practically jumping with excitement
I groan. Drinking more coffee I open the bag and eat whatever meat this could be.
"Hurry up!!" Skye has always been impatient, I don't know how she stands our drives.
I wish I would've been more excited..
"Okay okay let's go." Still half asleep I open the hotel door, slip the key in my pocket and make my way down the elevator.
"Let's go to the park and walk around!!" She's jumping up and down at this point.
"Sure. Why not?" I take another sip of coffee.
The elevator door opens and I walk out into the lobby, wave to the receptionist lady, and walk out the door. With Skye practically running after me.
"Are we walking?" She looks at me like a child. How is she so cute? It's inhuman. I nod and start walking away from the hotel.
"How about you lead the way." I gesture forward with my coffee and she stands beside me.
"How about we go this way." She starts walking left and eventually we reach a parkish looking area. There are a few people here and there. We kept walking and Skye picked a pretty pink flower and put it in her hair. It looks amazing..the pastel pink against the black hair. She always looks amazing. She bumped into some guy walking by and dropped her collection of flowers she had been picking.
"Oh I'm sorry." The man stopped and helped her pick them all up. Their fingers brushed and she looked at him. I started seeing red.