Chapter Five

These flowers are so pretty, Robyn will love them.
"Oof." The next thing I know they're all on the ground.
"Oh I'm sorry." A man bends down and helps me pick them up. I must've bumped into him. Whoops. My fingers touch his and I look up at him and our eyes meet. My heart is beating a million miles a minute. I withdraw my hand shyly and put my hair back behind my ears. Shit I think I'm blushing.
"I'm Skye.." I out out a hand.
"I'm Will." He takes it and we both stand up. He hands me the flowers, "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to ruin your flowers. They're very pretty. Pretty flowers for a pretty girl."
I blush harder. "I-its okay." I smile.
It's dark..why is it so dark...where is everyone....
"Do you want to go get a coffee or something?" Will asks me.
"Uh...yeah sure." We start walking toward the city, "I'm visiting here so I don't really know the area.."
"That's okay." He laughs. " I know the best place."

~~~

"You dropped the entire cup on her?" I ask laughing.
"Yep. The entire cup." He finishes telling me a story about his first crush.
"That mustve been so embarrassing." I say still laughing.
"Eh."
"You're a pretty nice guy. Here, take my number." I take a napkin and scribble down my number and hand it to him.
"Why thank you my lady." He bows a bit and we both start laughing again. "Here I'll text you so you have my number." He pulls out his phone and pushes some buttons and I feel my phone vivrate. I look at the screen.
"17 text messages?" I laugh. " Don't you think that's a bit much."
"I only sent one." He looks at me with a confused look. I look back just as confused.
I unlock my phone and check the messages.
Omg. ROBYN.
"I'm sorry I have to go." I jump out of my seat and run as fast as I can to the hotel.
I bolt up the stairs because I'm too impatient to wait for the elevator.
I can't see anything....why is it so dark....Robyn? Is that you.....I can't see you....
I bang on the door of our room until Robyn answers. She looks angry. Very angry. I don't think I've ever seen her this mad. She doesnt even speak to me she just points to the couch. I walk inside and sit down on the couch. Not daring to speak a word.
"What. The fuck." The first words she's said to me. " Since when is it a good fucking idea to just ditch me in the park of somewhere I've never fucking been too, to go get coffee with some random ass bitch." Her tone is venomous
"I....I just....it was like making a friend I didn't really think." My voice is shaky.
"No of course not. You don't think about how I care or think about anything I do but some fuck boy wanna be comes along and you're putty in his hands. You never think." She starts raising her voice.
"I ju-" she cuts me off.
"No Skye! What the fuck. Maybe you should just go with him instead since he's so much better than me." Her words sting...
The darkness is closing in....why...why is it so dark..
"I didn't mean to leave you be-"
"For fucks sake just shut up! Hes obviously a lot better than I am so take your shit and go travel with him." She's yelling now and there's a slight pain in my chest. Tears run down my cheeks as I stand up.
"It wasn't like that I swear."
"Sure. Sure it wasnt. Whatever take your shit and give me my shirt back and you can take the fucking coffee too." She throws her coffee on the floor staining the rug and the pain in my chest is getting stronger. She turns away from me.
"Robyn...."
"I SAID STOP!"
All of the sudden I'm over come with pain and everything goes black.