Eventful Part 2

Hello! Sorry it took me a while, I have a lot of stuff to write and stuff to do lmao. Here you go

💋 - corqut
•Lemon Warning•

You ran into your house giggling. Sting was right behind you, as he came in and locked to door behind him. As you ran up the stairs, Sting was working on taking off his jacket. When it got caught on his arm he grunted in frustration. Meanwhile, you were already in their bedroom trying to take off the dress carefully.

Sting came scrambling up the steps to get to you. He saw you trying to take off your dress, and walked up to help you.

"I swear, Sting if you rip my-" you were cut off by Sting placing his lips on yours, while skillfully untying/unzipping the dress. He finally managed to get it to where you could slip it off. The dress fell, pooling at your ankles. Unfortunately, it got worse.

You were wearing a dangerous lingerie, that lifted your boobs, making them look plump and tasty. Sting almost lost it. His eyes trailed down and gazed at your body, that was so sexy. He couldn't take it.

"S-sting..." You shivered. "Don't stare." You made a pouty innocent face at him. He was driven to the point of insanity.

He leaned up and pressed his body against yours. He leaned forward, his lips grazing yours ever so lightly. You got irritated, and moved forward.

You felt Stings boner growing as you started to grind into him. His lips were placed on yours, as he hungrily began to move them. A muffled moan managed to escape as you was tempted to want more.

He picked you up and brought you over to the bed. He laid on top of you, smirking. He slid his hands down your torso as he began kissing your neck. He first started out soft, but got rougher as he got closer to your sweet spot.

"N-ngh!" You groaned. He bit hard on your sweet spot, leaving a big red mark on your neck. It was embarrassingly obvious. Before you could complain, you felt loose around your chest, and saw that he took off you bra.

You squealed in embarrassment and surprise, and tried to cover.

"No, (Y/n)." He said grinning. "Don't hide anything from me."

He peeled your arms off your chest and gazed at your body. You shifted, uncomfortable with the position you were in. "Don't stare, stupid." You said getting irritated.

He chuckled and kissed you again. Kissing all the way down to your chest, you feel your blush growing. He saw this and grinned against your skin.

He cupped your right breast in his hand and began massaging it. You groaned and shifted underneath him. He began sucking and biting the left one, and making sure both got equal attention, switched from time to time.

Sting then got bored. He wasn't gonna last for long, so he continued to kiss down your stomach to the hem of your underwear. He looked up at you, staring at you dead in the eye, and slowly slid off the wet lace bottoms.

You shifted uncomfortably when they were at your knees. Still staring at you, he took them off and threw them somewhere in the room, all forgotten.

He swung back up to your face and kissed you passionately. He wanted to show how much he loved you.

"Sting..." You groaned. You were irritated at the lack of friction. As Sting looked at you, he realized you wanted it as much as he did.

He continued to kiss you, but he rubbed his clothes crotch against your exposed one.

You gasped into the kiss, and he forced his tongue in as it became rougher. He kissed down your body once again and stopped at your womanhood. He kissed your inner thigh, leaving love marks on each one.

He leaned in and blew cold air, making you twitch in surprise and irritation.

"S-sting, please." You moaned and bucked your hips, wanting pleasure. He chuckled and licked your center. You let out a devilish moan as he prodded your womanhood with his tongue, and continued his dirty actions.

"A-ah! Sting-!" You arched your back, and unsure of where to put your hands they found their way to his hair, pushing him to go rougher.

He suddenly inserted his tongue inside you, and you let out a throaty moan that echoed in the room.

He grinned and continued his dirty actions. You gripped his hair tightly, and he groaned in impatience. The tent in his boxers only grew as your moans acted as music to his ears.

"S-sting... I-" However, before you could finish your cry, Sting pulled back. You let out a whine of complaint at the sudden loss of contact. He grinned, loving how you enjoyed his not so secret improvisation.

He unbuckled his belt, and you couldn't help but stare. You had never remembered doing this with Sting, but he knew your weak spots.

You got lost in thought that you didn't even notice Sting take off his boxers.

He threw you a quick questioned look. He brushed it off as he crawled on top of you. "You're sure about this, princess?" You gave him a quick nod, and he smirked. He began kissing your neck, and realized it was a distraction while he pushed himself inside you.

You arched your back, unable to contain the amounts of pleasure flowing through your body. You let out a loud enough moan that the neighbors could hear.

"Hah-... ah-!" You moaned as he started at an easy pace, allowing you to adjust to his monstrous size. He continued at the agonizingly slow pace. You clawed at his back with your surprisingly effective nails. "F-faster..!" You moaned.

He grinned against your skin and fulfilled your request. He went faster and faster, until you felt the familiar feeling in your stomach. You wrapped your legs around his waist, making him go deeper. He felt your walls start to twitch, and knew you were coming close. "S-sting!"

You arched your back in immense pleasure as the knot in your stomach uncoiled, and you moaned loudly. Not many thrusts later, Sting released inside you.

The room filled with heavy pants and extra moans. Sting lied down next to you and hugged your waist. He placed his head on your chest, which was still heaving.

After a few minutes, you began to calm down, and eventually turned over. Sting crawled up to hold you in a spooning position.

A while passed, then you turned to Sting and at the same time you said:

"Round two?"

-------------------------------------

Yeye finished! :) sorry I took so long I ran out of storage and I couldn't write, I also barely had much time, which I usually spent editing.