Home Part 2

Not soon. :( sorry

----------------------------------------

(Third Person P.O.V)

Sting growled and bit (Y/n)'s neck. Hard. Drawing blood, she groaned at the sudden pain. He licked the spot he bit as a little apology.

Afterwards, he continued to graze his k9's along her neck. (Y/n) sighed as he reached her chest. Ripping the pretty lace bra she had on, he stared down at her body hungrily. She shifted and wiggled underneath him, tired of having to wait.

"Sting." She whined impatiently. He smirked and continued down her body. He kissed along her stomach, biting often.

Sting licked his lips once he reached her underwear. He tugged her (f/c) shorts/skirt/pants down and revealed her soaked underwear.

"All for me." He said looking down at her. (Y/n)'s body glistened with sweat, and she was panting lightly. She had been blushing red, Sting getting her flustered. He had never seen anything so beautiful.

He unbuckled his pants as his big member came out. (Y/n) cleared her throat when she saw the size. Many thought raced through her mind, but they were interrupted when she realized she was staring into his deep blue eyes.

"Ready?" He said. She swallowed and nodded slowly. He looked at her with worry, but his urges over powered him. He grabbed onto (Y/n)'s waist and slowly pushed himself in.

She arched her back and let out a throaty moan that echoed throughout the room. Sting shivered and slid the rest of himself in her. She sighed and bit her lip, in fear of being too loud.

"Don't hold back on me now, princess." Sting said, lowering his head and kissing her chin. "Let me hear you."

He pulled back and thrusted himself in her - hard.

She moaned loudly again, and pain filled her senses.

He noticed and began to think if this was a good idea, but his hormones didn't agree.

He kissed her slowly and passionately, letting her know that he knows she's in pain, and almost as an apology.

He began slowly moving, and she got comfortable. Her moans became louder as he went faster and deeper into her.

"N-ngh!" (Y/n) groaned. "M-more!" She wrapped both of her legs around Sting's waist, allowing him to go deeper.

Her sounds of pleasure made Sting more determined, so he sat back and placed one of her legs on his shoulder.

"What ar-" (Y/n) began to ask, but before two full words got out, she was cut off by her own loud moan.

"Look what I found~." Sting hummed as he realized that this position gave him the perfect angle to her sweet spot.

(Y/n) would not stop moaning as he hit that spot continuously, and fast.

"S-sting! Ah! I'm gonna-" she was cut off by another loud moan.

Sting clenched his jaw as he felt that he was close too. He have her leg a kiss and kept going.

He felt her walls begin to pulse around him, which sent him into pure ecstasy.

He tossed his head back as he released his load into her, at the same time she came.

She let out a heavy sigh and Sting pulled out and laid on top of her. Not even 30 seconds later she heard soft snoring coming from the white dragon slayer.

"Good to be home." (Y/n) said with a soft smile patting her lovers head.

She looked to the window to see the moon shining brightly. She closed her eyes and dozed off, soon falling asleep.

---------------------------------------
finALLY I UPDATED JESUS I STOPPED LIKE TWO SENTENCES FROM THE END OF THE STORY LIKE TF.

I do hope you enjoyed and make sure to share with friends WHO ARE COMFORTABLE WITH STUFF LIKE THIS and please follow and vote this story (please).