Drunk in Love Part 2

I have returned with a piece of art. Have fun ya pervs ;)

Sting's P.O.V

I was already a mess by the time I unlocked the door to my house. But (Y/n), was worse.

She was a moaning mess as her sensitivity levels spiked at least 5 times higher than normal.

"Stupid bartender." I sighed. I walked in quickly and brought (Y/n)'s face to mine.

"Sting..." she moaned. I brought my lips onto hers, and she whined in pleasure. With her legs still wrapped around my waist, and her arms around my neck, I began to walk up the stairs to the bedroom.

Normal P.O.V

As soon as Sting set (Y/n) down on the bed, he got to work. She laid down as Sting crawled on top of her, holding the kiss. He was overjoyed that he finally got the chance to do this with her.

He released her lips, which were now plump and tinted a slight red. He pecked her lips one more time before kissing her jaw and going down to her neck. She let out small moans of pleasure, and released a large one when he found the sweet spot on her neck.

"S-sting!" She gasped his name as he sucked at the spot, nearly drawing blood. He licked it afterwards as an apology and continued down.

He pulled off her dress, and she was left only in her seductive, matching lingerie, which made her look even more tempting. Sting couldn't help but lick his lips as he looked down at her body, which suppressed a visible shudder from (Y/n). She let out a small moan, which told Sting that she was ready for him. He kissed her before continuing down her body.

He slid his hands down her slender body and nibbled at her skin. When he reached her bra, he tore it off and leaned back to admire the masterpiece in front of him. He leaned back on top of a squirming (Y/n) and whispered huskily into her ear: "You're so beautiful, princess."

She let out a whimper at his words, and he once again went down to her breasts. (Y/n) let out a throaty moan as Sting let his tongue wrap around and tease her right nipple. His hand slid up her slender body and caught onto her left breast and began massaging. She begged and pleaded for more, and he switched his actions; his other hand now massaging her right breast while he played with the left one with his mouth.

He stopped, but his kisses continued down her body until he reached her underwear. He gave her a seductive look smirked as he traced his finger on her inner thigh.

(Y/n) caught his eye and placed her head to the side and the back of her hand on her mouth. She couldn't contain herself, even when he was barely doing anything.

"(Y/n)~." Sting called. She let out a small whine as a response and as a reflex, still not looking at him. He smirked and stopped rubbing her thigh. She shifted at the sudden loss of contact, but gave a small yelp when he hooked his finger on the hem of her underwear.

"(Y/n)~." He called again. This time, she turned her head slightly to gaze at him, a hazy look in her eye. He gave her stomach a small kiss, still keeping eye contact. Her facial expression shifted, and Sting was beginning to see pleasure in it. He smirked, and with his finger still slipped in her underwear, he began to tug it down, nice and slow.

Finally, he pulled off her underwear, tossing it somewhere in the room along with the rest of her clothes. He stood before her restless body and began to strip himself. Although he seemed calm, (Y/n) could tell he was just about as impatient as she was, due to the giant tent in his pants. He slowly pulled off his shirt, and showed off his beautiful defined abs. He was about to do the rest when he looked at (Y/n), who was watching him intently.

"Would you like to do the rest?" He asked. (Y/n) swallowed hard and gave a weak sigh. She slowly slid off the bed and walked up to Sting. Her confidence was surging as she brought her face close to his, just a slight movement away from their lips connecting. She grabbed ahold of his belt and tugged it, earning a groan from Sting. He chuckled as she easily undid his belt, not failing to break eye contact. She unbuttoned his pants and slowly slid his zipper down. He let out a low growl as she lightly touched his clothed, hardened member.

She pulled down his pants, and he kicked them off so they wouldn't pool around his ankles. He watched her as she grew weak, unable to hold herself for much longer. Sting knew that the ecstasy must be waring off, and he hadn't even gotten to the good part yet. He decided he needed to work quickly.

Sting picked (Y/n) up, earning him a surprised yelp from her. He spun around and sat on the bed, his member teasing (Y/n)'s entrance. She let out a small moan as she felt it, and shifted because she was uncomfortable. However, she accidentally lost her grip, and slid halfway down Sting's member.

Loud moans escapee from both of them as the pleasure, and pain mostly from (Y/n) consumed them. (Y/n) brought her face close to Sting's, and he pecked her lips as an apology for that pain. He held onto her tightly, and slowly pushed the rest of himself into her. Heavy moans filled the room from both of them.

After a couple of moments Sting gave to (Y/n) for her to adjusy, she grinded against him. A small moan came out, and Sting knew she was ready. He gripped her waist tightly, lifted her, and slammed her back down onto his pulsing member.

(Y/n) screamed in pain and pleasure as she was filled with Sting's huge member. He caught her lips in a deep kiss, trying to keep her comfortable and partially destracted. Sting slowly began to pump in and out of her, without trying to hurt her.

(Y/n) threw her head back, allowing Sting to have full access to her neck. He bit and nibbled on already red spots, which resulted in (Y/n) moaning more and more.

She moaned and shouted for him to go faster, and he did, the pleasure in both of them filling up to the brim. When Sting felt her walls clench around him, he knew she was close.

"S-sting- ah! I'm go- haah!" She couldn't even get out her sentence due to the immense pleasure she was receiving from the male. His thrusts became sloppy, because he was close to. He nibbled on her ear and gave one last powerful thrust before coming inside of her. She let out a loud moan and arched her back.

He slowly pulled out and laid next to her. (Y/n), still a little tipsy, snuggled against his chest. He smiled down at her as he heard soft snores already coming from her. He kissed her head and slowly drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------
HOORAH I FINALLY FINISHED JEEZ. thank you so much for reading I hope this satisfied you.

Please feel free to share with PEOPLE WHO ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF, THANK YOU. and I'll see you next time ;)

Thank you!💕