Chapter 2

Quiddich World Cup
{2}

"See you soon Cedric!" I call out as I enter the tent "yeah, cya Ced!" The twins call out as they follow me into the tent. I go and sit at the dining table, the twins follow and put their feet up on the table.

"Ron, get out of the kitchen! Fred, George! Feet off the table!" Mr. Weasley shouts "feet off the table!" Fred and George shout back, taking their feet off the table only to put them back on when Mr. Weasley wasn't looking.

I roll my eyes at them, shaking my head slightly. "I'm bored" I announced to the twins "do you guys want face paint?" They both nodded "yeah! Irish face paint!". I snort before getting up off my chair "Fred, come along then." He followed me to my bunk where I had put my bag

"I'm going to draw a Bulgarian flag on George's face, don't tell" Fred nodded, a smile on his face. "Close your eyes" He narrowed his eyes "so your blinking won't mess it up" he snorts, but complies and closes his eyes.

A smile found its way to my face as I got out red face paint. I drew a capital K for Bulgaria's best seeker Viktor Krum, and drew a heart around it on his left cheek. On his right cheek I drew the Bulgaria flag

"Done" I say, quickly putting the face paint back so that Fred wouldn't catch on to the idea that he was wearing red face paint instead of green.

because there were no mirrors in the magically huge tent, he ran to George for his approval. I ran to follow him into the kitchen area.

"How does it look?" Fred asked I jump behind him, motioning George not to say anything. George smiles at Fred and gives him a thumbs up "Looking great Fred!"

"George! Your up!" He followed me to my bag "nice job" George snickered. I laugh "I know right! Now, close your eyes; your blinking will mess me up"

He complied, and on his left cheek, I drew the Bulgarian flag. A wicked smile come to my face as I quickly put away the face paint

"perfect"

• • •

We meet back up with Cedric and his father, and Cedric notices the twins face paint. "Was that your doing?" He whispered in my ear. I shiver slightly at how close he was, and the feeling of his breath on my neck. I nod "yeah. This morning they dumped water on me to wake me up. So this is my form of revenge" Cedric laughed " I would pay anything to see the twins dump water on you first thing in the morning!" I shove him lightly "no, you wouldn't!"

Cedric and I climb the starts together, my thighs were burning slightly at how many steps we had to climb

"Blimey dad! How far up are we?" Ron complains "let's just say, if it rains you'll be the first to know" I freeze at the voice I've grown to hate, Lucius Malfoy.

"We're at the ministers seat, by invite from Cornelius Fudge himself!" Draco boasted matter of factly "don't boast, Draco" Lucius scolded, pointing his cane at him.

I turn to leave, but stop when my foot is stuck under something. I turn to see Lucius's cane trapping my foot "enjoy the game, while you can" I clench my jaw, and pull my foot out from under his cane. Cedric grabbed my hand "come on, they're not worth it" I follow Cedric up the last few steps.