Chapter 1

"Harry wake up, Time to go to school" I groan, why do I have to go to school. I guess I could easily say that I don't feel good so I can't go, then after school I could call Audree to come over. "Harry Styles, if you don't get up this instant. You will not see Audree until tomorrow." I secretly thinks she reads my mind. "I'm getting up!!" I say while looking into my closet for some clothes. My phone rings while I'm putting on my skinny jeans, I button them then answer the call,. "Hey Haz?" Oh it's Audree. "yeah babe?" I wonder what's up for her to be calling really early especially on a school day, she usually gets her mum to drive her to school or she walks. We both hate talking the bus. "I was wondering if I could come over and get a ride to school with you?" Strange. "Sure, but I thought your mum was bringing you?" I swear that she told me yesterday that her mum was bringing her today. "I'll explain it to you when I get there" then she hangs up. That's really weird for her to act like that. I guess I'll find out when she gets here.

5 minutes later, I hear my mum yell that Audree is here. I brush my hair then go downstairs, I see Audree smile when she sees me, but something tells me there is something bothering her. My mum goes into the kitchen to give us some time alone, which I'm grateful for. Audree gives me a hug and smiles weirdly. I hug her back and give her a soft kiss on the lips. She giggles then I have to ask her what happened. "Babe?" she looks at me then says "yeah?" I look down then up at her again "what happened?" She sighs, "It's my mum, she's just having one of those days where she hates everybody, but takes it out on me the most" she looks down at her feet. I kiss her on the head and I shout out to my mum that we're leaving and we end up walking to school hand in hand.

Audree's pov;

I hate those days where my mum takes everything out on me. It's never my fault, she just gets mad or stressed over things and blames everything on me. It's been like that ever since my dad left, and what makes it even worse if that he came back, but passed days later. I honestly can't say who took it the worse because me and my mum were both wrecks for days, but I can also say that my mum cried worse than I've ever seen before, it was horrible. I can actually say that ever since then my life was never the best, but Harry is always there for me and so am I for him. His mum Anne, is usually hanging with my mum to keep her mind off things. I get shocked when Harry pushes me a bit, "What?" he laughs, god I love that laugh. "I asked if you were feeling okay" I smile and nod. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and hums.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hey guys, so I started a new fanfic called Complicated. and I'll be updating it whenever I can! Also if you like it please share it with your friends.

RIGHTS RESERVED.

~ Beth <3