Chapter 3

Like I've said I will forward the story, so it basically means that I'll skip the not so interesting parts and go with the interesting ones. So in other words, I'll be changing the dates, days, months, years or whatever differently and sometimes a lot. I will inform you on the info about it. like what day is it or whatever! :) 

Anyways!! Start reading, Chapter 3 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Two days later* 

*Harry's pov*

In exactly 1 day, I'll be auditioning for the x-factor and honestly I'm nervous but excited. Mum keeps telling me to practise so, I'm inviting DeeDee (Audree) ((*A-N: I really needed a nickname for Audree, so I picked DeeDee. CONTINUE)) over so I could sing it and then ask for her opinions and Dee, is a really good singer so she could actually really help me. 

"I'M HERE!!" I hear a voice, it must be Audree. I go to open up my door to go downstairs and there's Dee, I give her a big messy kiss on the lips and she giggles but kisses back. I pull away and she blushes, she's so adorable. "Okay Haz, start the song and I'll tell you if you do good or not." I nod and think of the beat and the song and focus on the lyrics.

<< Isn't she lovely 

Isn't she wonderful 

Isn't she precious 

Less than one minute old 

I never thought through love we'd be 

Making one as lovely as she 

But isn't she lovely made from love. >>

"You're an amazing singer, Harry. Never give up on that one dream, okay?" she stands up and hugs me, I nod. "Promise me, no matter what happens at the auditions. Don't ever give up okay?" I nod and hug her tighter. She looks at me and I lean in to plant a small kiss on her lips. ya know short and sweet. But it all went different. blah  blah blah

So after that very special moment, we cuddled up watching a random movie that was on TV, but it was hilarious! I end falling asleep after I heard the little snores from Dee.

~

*next morning aka THE BIG DAY*

*Audree's pov*

I wake up and noticed im cuddled in Harry's arms, i love waking up like this, absolutely love it! I think I should wake Harry up before Anne comes in, cause sometimes she just walks in and never knocks. I don't just wanna shake Harry so he will wake up, I wanna do something different.

Get that idea out of your head, i'm not that bad, that would be even worse if Anne came in! I was thinking about kissing him then gonna see if it's gonna work. But awell worth a try! So I gently place a kiss on his lips and he puts his arm tighter around my waist. "Haz, wake up. It's your birthday!" I say softly, he mumbles "no", I think i'll bribe him "Harry if you don't wake up, I'm not giving you anymore kisses!" 3, 2, 1 "I'M UP!" Harry shouts while tickling me, I giggle. Then he leans in and we start making out. 

"HARRY IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN HERE IN 5 MINUTES, I WILL GO UP THERE MYSELF AND DRAG YOU DOWN. YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO EAT AND 30 MINUTES TO GET READY TO GO AND AUDITION FOR THE X-FACTOR HURRY" We hear Anne scream very loudly, Harry groans and mumbles something I can't hear and gets up and puts on some black skinny jeans and a white tee, I get up and put on a pair of navy blue skinny jeans and a flowly purple top. I look over at Harry and he pouts. I walk over to him and say "what's wrong baby?",  i smile a bit. "Mum ruined out make-out sesh moment" I blush and kiss him on the cheek, "We can have one again later" I say then wink and go downstairs. I hear Harry mutter "tease." I laugh and we all sit at the table and I whisper in Harry's ear "you love it." he blushes a bit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's kinda short, but eh, it's a chapter :) I hope you guys like it so far! It will speed up soon:) Love you all <3

~ Bethy the silly muffin. <3 xoxo

*RIGHTS RESERVED*