Chapter 6

I'm gonna make sure you guys know the dates and stuff that are going on. Because some fanfics are actually hard to keep following, usually you're all confused. But I'll try to make mine easier. :)

~Beth the pink muffin

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

*03/04/2010*

*Dee's pov*

Harry's coming home today for while. He said he has so much to tell me! I'm so excited to see him, kiss him, hug him, cuddle him. Oh my. He said he gets to bring his friends over too, but they are all staying at his mums. It's 7:30 pm, Harry said he will be here in 10 minutes. I'm really excited.

A couple of minutes later, I hear a knock at the door. I walk to the door and open it and meet eyes with Harry! I automatically give him a huge hug and say "I missed you so much". "I missed you too", I close the door and we walk into the living room.

"Look Dee, I  have something to tell you" I hope it's not serious.. I nod as a way to tell him to continue,

"I wanna break up"

My heart just shattered to bits in 4 words. 

"Why?" I ask 

"I don't feel like I'm happy into this relationship anymore" he says 

"Get out." I say.

"What? Dee, I said I wanted to talk! Not just tell you something then get-" I cut him off by shouting, "Get out, Harry! I never wanna see you again!!" I'm full on sobbing now, this is just too much for me. 

*Harry's pov* 

"Dee, I wanna break up" I say looking at the floor then I look at her

The look on her face makes me wanna go onto my knees and just break down. But I have to stay strong,

"Why" She asks, I can tell she's tearing up. I can't just say << Oh yeah I'm dating my best mate but I wanted to break up with you first>> Who does that?

"I don't feel happy anymore, into this relationship" I fiddle with my fingers

"Get out" she says angrily

I  wasn't expecting that..

"But Dee, I just wanted to talk, not get kicked out or anythin-"

"Get out, Harry! I never wanna see you again!!!!" She shouts pushing me out of the door. Ouch, that was not the way I was hoping it to go. I walk to the van that's waiting for me.

"I'm guessing she didn't take it well?" Niall asks, I shake my head.

"What did she say?" Liam says, "Before pushing me out of the house or while?" 

"Both" they all say at the same time.

"She said. 'Get out Harry!' then while she was pushing me out the door she said 'I never wanna see you again!' then slammed the door" I say looking down at my feet. 

"It's alright, Haz. We're here for you." Louis says while rubbing my back.

"And we always will be, Harry." Zayn adds. I nod and say thanks.

When we get to my mum's, we introduce, eat then we unpack. I get ready for bed and go under the covers. All I can think of is when she pushed me out of the door and that one sentence replaying in my head. << I never wanna see you again!! >> I close my eyes and try to fall asleep but that one question was bothering me..

Did she mean it?..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUUUU DRAMMAA. :D 

I told you it was gonna get somewhat interesting:) Anyways, Love you allll <3 xoxoxxoxo

*Listening to Midnight Memories while writing this so fab*

~Bethy Booooo<3

*RIGHTS RESERVED*