Chapter 4

I'm sorry If I make any mistakes, I'm at bingo and I'm writing with my mums phone. So sorry! But carry on:)

~Mufffffin

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*at the audition*

*Harrys pov*

I'm really nervous. But I know my song by heart and I know what I'm doing. "Nervous?" Audrey asks, I nod quickly. Dee whispers into my ear and says don't worry about it, you'll be fine. I smile at her and she nods. They said I have to go on in 2 minutes.

Okay I have to be cool. And don't mess up. "Harry Styles?" A man walks over to me and I nod. "Your turn. Go on in 3, 2, 1, Go!" I walk onto the stage and smile. here goes everything.

"Okay what's is your name?" Nicole asks

"Harry Styles" I say with a smile, she nods

"How old are you?" Simon asks

"16"

"Okay go whenever you're ready" Simon adds. I nod.

I think of the beat of the song in my head and start,

"isn't she lovely?

isn't she wonderful?

Isn't she precious?

Less than one minute old,

And I never thought through

love we'd be making one as lovely

as she. But isn't she lovely made from love."

I finish and everyone claps. So happy. So excited. Oh my,

"That was so nice to hear you acapella" Nicole says.

Just get to the answers, I'm getting anxious!

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No"

Yes!!!! Finally! "See you at boot camp!" I nod and smile and say thank you! I go back stage and find Dee and my mum, I hug them, "You did it!"Audree says softly. I nod and smile. I really did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is short but it's a chapter! I'll be putting up the next chapter soon!

Love you all!

~ Bethy Boo

*RIGHTS RESERVED*