Tag Team No More

Jade's alarm goes off and she opens her eyes and saw Michelle and JB talking and standing beside her. She furrows her eyebrows thinking what they are doing there standing.

"Do you think they are official?" Michelle asked JB "Do I need to answer your question? Look at them!" Jade closes her eyes immediately so the two girls won't know that she's awake.

"Aww I'm so happy for her! Finally! There's someone who can take care of her now!" she heard Michelle said "Stop that! You smile like an idiot!" Jade wanted to laugh at the two girls and she heard JB wince in pain

"That hurts Michelle! Why do people keep hitting me on the head?!" then she heard another footsteps "Will you two stop it! Come on help me prepare our things. Let's leave them alone for a while" as she heard those footsteps fade away, Jade opens her eyes and look at sleeping Perrie.

'I love your three stooges, Samantha is the trust worthy one, Michelle is the responsible one while JB hmm she's a mixture of you and those two girls' Jade whispered to Perrie, she wanted to do this all night but she knows she needs to wake Perrie up.

"Perrie, wake up baby" she said as she carefully rock her body "Mmm five more minutes, babe." Perrie answered, Jade smiles at the word 'babe' but it soon fades away when she saw JB and Michelle looking at her

"Now it's proven that when you're in love, you'll act like a crazy one" JB said "So you acted like that one too with Samantha?" Michelle asked her

"Of course not!" JB protested "Leave. Now." Jade said and laughs at the two who is still arguing with JB being crazy over Samantha. She brings her attention back to Perrie and rocks her body again.

"You need to get up, Perrie. We need to go before the sun comes up" Jade said softly and this time Perrie opens her eyes "Good morning" she said

"Good morning to you too, Love. Are you ready for today?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good! Now come on, we need to prepare the things we need." Jade stands up and pulls Perrie up; they both went to where the other girls are. Jade saw Samantha checking the guns they will bring.

"Thanks Samantha, let me do it and I need you guys to suit up." She said "Okay Jade, we found some clothes inside that box we can use" Samantha answered, Jade nods her head and she saw JB and Michelle pulls Perrie away from her so they can change.

The four girls went to the side and Samantha gives each of them a pair of camouflage clothing and a pair of combat boots.

"What are we? An army?" JB asked "Just wear it dumb ass! You need clothes like these if you really want to survive" Perrie answered her, JB just shrugs her shoulder and the four of them change their clothes. They are all wearing a black fitted shirt, camouflage pants and vest plus the combat boots when Michelle notice something on Perrie's finger

"What's that on your finger, Pez?" She asked her cousin, Perrie immediately look at the finger she's pointing and saw the pull tab ring Jade gave to her. JB being JB, grab hold of her cousins hand and raise it up.

"You're married?! How? When? Where?! Why you didn't invite us?!" And then she receives another slap on her head "Shut your mouth. Let her explain, okay?" Samantha said, Perrie mouthed thank you to her.

"Did Jade give that to you?" Michelle asked and Perrie nods her head "So you guys are officially together?" Samantha asked with a smile on her face