Goodbye

1 YEAR LATER..

PERRIE

I look at myself on the rear view mirror of my car. I lost a couple of pounds for the past 1 year. A lot of things changed since that unfaithful day. I'm trying my best to be strong, to live my life and never look back but it's hard to do that.

I never knew that I can love someone who is opposite of me. The girl who came into my life and became my bodyguard. From the moment I saw her, my blood boils. I hate the thought that she's in control of my life.

I smiled at the memories we shared, from me being an annoying spoiled brat to her and until the day I realize that I love her. I look outside the window and I saw her smiling at me. I smiled every time I see those smiles.

I took the flower I bought for her and went out of my car. I don't care if the rain is pouring hard this day. All I wanted is to be with her. As I'm walking, I saw her waving her hands at me and motions for me to walk fast.

As I got near to her, my tears began to fall. I look at her as she slowly fades away. I'm just imagining that she's still here with me. I look down at the tombstone where her name is written.

I sit in a crouched position. I place the flowers I bought on the top of the stone and hugs my knees "I miss you so much baby" I said "I wish you were here right now" I added. I listen at the sound of the rain, it seems like it's giving me the sympathy.

I look up into the sky and ask if I could see her again for one last time, as I wait for an answer. I can't stop to think of the day they told me she's gone.....

*****

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Perrie is sitting on the bed while the nurse treats her wounds. She's staring at the floor thinking of Jade. Her mind wants her to accept the fact that she's gone but her heart believes that she's still alive.

Samantha is outside the emergency room with JB and Michelle who witnessed everything that happened. They are still crying and blaming themselves for what happened to Jade.

"We should have done something to save her Sam but we just stood there and did nothing." JB said while her gf is comforting her "She risked her life for us a lot of times but we didn't do anything to save her."

"Sshhh baby, you did everything you could. Don't blame yourself for what happened." Samantha said who is fighting back her tears.

"You should have seen Perrie. She's so devastated. I'm afraid that she'll jump off that's why I hug her and then... And then" Michelle cries hard. Jesy and Leigh-anne who are both listening to them looks at each other.

"If only I'm there. This won't happen, Leigh" Jesy said "It's no one's fault. Jade did her job and that is to protect Perrie and the girls." After Leigh-anne mentions Perrie's name. They look look at Perrie through the glass.

Since they arrive at the hospital, she didn't say anything not even one word.

The nurse went out and tells them that they can see her for a while. Jesy motions for the girls to go in and they follow from behind. Perrie is now looking outside the window, she's still holding the letter Jade made for her.

"Perrie.." Michelle said "I haven't got the chance to say to her that I'm sorry for all the things I've said" Perrie voice breaks

"I haven't got the chance to say how much she means to me. How thankful I am that she's my bodyguard. How will I show her how much I love her now that she's gone?" JB run towards her cousin and gives her a hug.