Anything For You

DOIN A NEW THING. ITS LIKE THE COMMUNICATORS IN MIANITE FAN FICS BUT WITH WATCHES WOOLOOLOOLOOLOO MAGIC

.:Zane:.

"You guys better hide!" Aphmau called after us. Garroth said farewell to his block, Travis darted towards the merry-go-round, and Aphmau sat on a red block with her hands covering her eyes, counting down from 40 loudly.

Meanwhile I casually walked around, looking for a place to hide. Did they actually expect me to run? After wandering for a bit, I was almost out of time and climbed into the polar exhibit.

"FOUND YOU, MISS NEW BOOTY."

"APHMAU NO." I chuckled lightly to myself. Seems that Travis was found very early in the game.

I checked the timer on my watch. 4 minutes and 37 seconds left. I glanced around the exhibit for anywhere to hide. There were air pockets underwater, but I wasn't risking getting into the cold water.

After skimming around, I saw a nearly impossible to see cave in the ice. That should do. I crawled in and sat down, pulling my knees to my chest.

It was peaceful in there; not much noise entering from outside, and no one interrupting my thoughts. Yup. Just me, myself and I. A hiding spot all to myself. Aaaallllll alone. Not a single. Person. Around.
...
...
...
...

So, anyways, it was a while before I started feeling tired. I checked my watch again. 2 minutes and 52 seconds. I yawned and texted the others from the watch.

Zane: Gonna take a nap. If you can't find me once the game is over, feel free to track my watch.

I waited for a reply.

Aphmau: Wow, getting cocky, huh Zane?

Garroth: Aw, baby brother wants to take a nappy wappy? Go ahead.

Travis: Yeah, you can do that. You haven't been sleeping well lately. Don't worry, I'll find you if they don't.

I blushed lightly at Travis's message before tugging my hood over my head and laying down on the cold ice, hugging myself to keep warm. At some point, I fell asleep.

.:Travis:.

After being found, I ran past most exhibits, trying to find the last two hiders; the oldest Ro'Meave brothers. My watch made a noise and I opened up the notification.

Zane: Gonna take a nap. If you can't find me once the game is over, feel free to track my watch.

I giggled before typing a response. I sent it a bit after Garroth and Aphmau sent theirs.

Travis: Yeah, you can do that. You haven't been sleeping well lately. Don't worry, I'll find you if they don't.

I smirked a bit as I imagined his face, dusted pink and hidden away in embarrassment. After a moment, new messages flooded in.

Aphmau: OMI SUCH CUTE OMI ZANVIS FOR THE WIN.

Aphmau: TRAVIS WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME WITH THIS.

Garroth: Wow, that wasn't as blunt as I expected.

Garroth: You must really like him if you don't flirt with him like you do with Katelyn.

I shrugged to myself before replying.

Travis: I mean, if I treated him just like another person, he wouldn't be special anymore. And he's my smol dark snowflake.

I heard high pitched squealing from across the park, but quickly shook my head laughing and continued to look for the two brothers.

-=Time Skip=-