Hide and Kill (Teaser)

Mix of Aphmau's 'Guess Who' and Gmod's Murder. Called 'Hide and Kill'. 

How the game works is that there's a murderer, an investigator/cop/officer (whatever you want to call them), and bystanders. The bystanders have to find clues to get weapons to defend themselves and have to find and kill the murderer before they kill everyone else in the game. The officer starts the game with a weapon (e.g gun, sword, ext.) and keep that weapon unless killed or if they shoot a bystander. The murderer starts with a knife that's a one hit kill and they have to kill everyone in the game to win. The murderer can see other player's footsteps and follow them wherever they go. 

Sounds easy right? Trick is, there's around one hundred other NPC characters made to look like the players, just with different color schemes and name tags on their clothes. They don't act like players, but are there for players to blend in and hide from each other. If you have clues, you can change into one of the NPC's and disguise yourself even further. This gives you an upper hand as the murderer when people find out your identity and call it out, saying to the other players to kill that character. Every player starts off with a new color scheme and name tag from their real person. 

If the bystanders kill the murderer, they win. If the murderer kills all of the bystander, they win. 

Because this is a game in real life, they aren't really killing each other. The weapons are designed to only tranquilize and immobilize a player, which deems them dead. The guns used by bystanders and officers use darts instead of bullets, and aren't intended to hurt the player. 

The player who is 'dead' is still conscious and fully aware of what's going on around them, but can't control their own body or anything. They're able to say one last sentence as their 'last words' or 'final breathe' and can make it anything at all as long as it's not too long of a sentence. It can be something stupid, a random quote, or even a clue to or flat out saying who killed them. 

Once the round is over, everyone will be teleported to random locations on the map and be normal again, with the exception of name tags and color schemes. 

Players are allowed to use any tactics that they have in mind to win the game, as long as it doesn't involve cheating or changing the way the game works. You can lie, you can trick people, or you can straight up kill everyone you see without a second thought. The way you win is up to you. 

(For a better understanding of how the game is played, I recommend watching the video attached because some of the ways that the characters will play are based off of events taking place in these videos. Or just look up on YouTube 'Achievement Hunter Gmod Murder')

'Hide and Kill' coming soon