Torturous Pleasure

From: http://archiveofourown.org/works/852963

~~~~~~

Rating: Mature

Warnings/tags: jealous!louis, innocent!harry, spanking, rimming, fingering, anal sex, smut,  fluff, freeform

Word count: 2676

Summary: Harry and Niall were flirting in Miami. Louis got jealous and 'punished' Harry. Little did he know, Harry would enjoy the punishment.

Author's note: Written for the prompt: Can you write a fanfic with controlling!Louis and Innocent!Harry? They have a concert in Miami and Harry and Niall are flirting more than ever on stage, then Harry keeps doing little things that make Louis jealous. Once they get alone Louis pushes Harry down and slaps him, which confuses Harry but turns him on. Then Louis is mad more because Harry is enjoying the punishment?

-

Harry had been doing it all night. Maybe not intentionally, but enough for Louis to notice. Louis wasn't exactly jealous of the other boys' relationship with Harry, that would be silly. However, maybe he was a little jealous of how they could be so natural and interact with each other.

See, Louis couldn't be like that around Harry. Not any more. He couldn't make jokes with him or touch him like before and that's what made it worse. That's what really got to Louis.

Tonight, in particular, Harry was being especially carefree. It had started with a Twitter question from a fan whilst they were on stage. 'Can you ballroom dance?' it had read. Of course none of them could, but Harry and Niall took it upon themselves to try.

Louis was okay with the situation at first; they were only dancing - if it could be called that - but then they started getting a little closer. Harry's hand was settled low on Niall's back, too low for Louis' liking. Louis accepted that it didn't mean anything and began to watch the dancing unfold. Clumsily, both boys tried stepping around each other but their feet ended up tangled together, causing them to fall to a heap on the floor.

Niall was hovering above Harry, who was pinned to the floor and they were face to face, only inches separating them. Louis could feel the anger boiling inside him. Niall should not be that close to Harry, only he was allowed to be. Trying to keep it light hearted, they were in front of the fans after all, he took a couple of steps forward until he was hovering over the two boys on the floor. Nudging Niall's leg, he successfully managed to pull him off of Harry. The realisation was present in both Harry and Niall's eyes that Louis didn't like what happened and they both scrambled to their feet.

After the incident, Harry was treading very carefully around Louis. Not making too many sarcastic comments, not answering back and, more importantly, not being too hands on with the other boys.

It's not that Harry was afraid of Louis, Louis had the biggest heart and always went out of his way to make other people happy, but Harry just wanted to make Louis happy all the time. There was nothing that Harry liked more than when Louis praised him and told him he did a good job, even if it was something irrelevant. Harry had a feeling that tonight wasn't going to be one of those nights, Louis wasn't going to be pleased with him or tell him he did good. It was going to be an interesting night.

*

Louis had not spoken to Harry after the show, which was unusual. He would always create conversation or at least mention something about it being a 'great show'. That's how Harry knew he was mad - Louis wasn't talking.

In the dressing room, Louis spoke to all the boys, apart from Harry. In the car on the way back to the hotel, small talk was made, but nothing was aimed at Harry. And now, as Harry and Louis enter their shared hotel room, Louis hadn't as yet uttered a word to Harry.