Suit and Tie

From: http://archiveofourown.org/works/937588

~~~~~~

Rating: Explicit

Warnings/tags: crossdressing, anal sex, anal fingering, dirty talk, rimming, blow jobs

Word count: 1754

Summary: Eleanor is getting married and wants Louis to be her bridesmaid, meaning he has to wear a dress to match the other women. Harry is a consultant at a bridal store and is in charge of finding Louis the 'perfect' dress. Turns out, Harry really likes Louis in a dress.

-

"Please Lou! I really want you to match the other girls! Besides, you will only have to wear a dress for the ceremony, then you can change into something more masculine or whatever. This is a special day for me and I just want it to go perfectly. I'm not above getting on my knees and begging you. Is that what you want, because I will do it? Oh, please please please. For me?" Eleanor begs Louis, dropping to her knees in front of him and looking into his eyes hopefully.

"Don't you think it will look weird if I go to a wedding in a dress? I sure as Hell do. Just because I am gay does not mean I am going to jump at the chance to dress as a female. I'm proud of my dick, thank you very much." Louis walks around El, picking up a navy blue boat shirt and putting it in his basket. "Just don't make it too feminine."

El jumps to her feet and squeals, "Does this mean you'll do it?"

"Do I have much of a choice?"

2 hours and 8 shopping bags later El and Louis make their way into a posh bridal store. Eleanor walks up to the counter and talks to the receptionist. "My name is Eleanor, I have an appointment to find a dress today." The lady hardly spares her a glance and points to some chairs. "Yes, please take a seat and somebody will be by soon to help you today."

The pair make their way towards the chairs and Louis throws himself in the nearest one. "You knew I would agree all along." He pouts.

"Hello, my name is Harry and I will be assisting you. Are you looking for a wedding dress today?" Harry asks Eleanor.

Eleanor and Louis share a look, not knowing how he is going to react to the fact that they are buying a dress for Louis. "No, actually we are looking for a bridesmaid dress for my friend Louis here."

Harry blankly stares at the pair for a second before springing into action. "Of course. If you could follow me we can find what you're looking for. Do you have an idea of what you want?" Harry asks the group while spinning and heading towards the back of the store where the bridesmaid dresses are kept.

"Yes, we would like a short, one shoulder, royal blue chiffon dress with a heart neckline." Eleanor replies without missing a beat. "Oh, and Louis is a size 5."

Louis shoots Eleanor a dirty look, trying to kill her with his eyes and interrupts her. "Actually I am a size 3."

Harry laughs, motioning for the pair to sit down. "I will grab both sizes. If you could just sit here I will go pick out the dresses that match your description and be back in a jiffy."

Once Harry is out of eyesight Eleanor starts cackling. "Who says jiffy?"

Louis shoots El a dirty look, "He's sexy, leave him alone." Eleanor and Louis blankly stare at each other for a second before breaking out in a fit of giggles.

"I'd fuck him in a heartbeat." Louis adds. By the time Harry comes back they are just about rolling around on the ground.

"So I found a few dresses that match your description, if you could just come with me so you can try them on." Harry says to Louis with a friendly smile.