Secret Lover

You wake up feeling nauseous. Sighing slightly, you open your eyes a bit and slowly sit up, only to find yourself encased in datkness.
  As the nausea fades you scan your memories, but find the last thing you remember is peacefully walking to the store, nothing even slightly strange. You frown, furrowing your eyebrows as you stand, rapidly growing more scared by the second. You don't dare to speak, and instead carefully make your way in one direction, trying to avoid tripping or making any noise while searching for a wall.
  Finally, you find it. Smiling a bit in relief, you quickly end your small, internal victory party. Your next objective: Find a door. Hopefully, although highly unlikely, it will be unlocked and you can escape wherever you are.
  You grope around the wall for a while, keeping yourself steady and searching for the door simultaneously. Eventually you find it, and turn the knob. Locked exactly as expected, but that expectation doesn't stop your frustration and panic.
  You take a deep breath, calming down a bit, before running your hand over the front of the knob. You grin, finding it had a key hole. All you need is something to pick the lock and you'll be free. You just hope you can find something...
  You turn your back to the door, getting on your hands and knees. You slowly move forward due to your lack of sight at the moment, carefully swiping your hands in front of you. You stop when your hand hits something small, making it move a bit, and pick up the object. It feels like a hair clip. Just what you needed.
  You hurriedly stand and scurry over to the door behind you, shoving the clip in the lock and twisting, letting the door unlock before opening it and rushing out, keeping the clip with you.
  You find yourself outside, having apparently been in a small shed in a clearing of a forest. You pick a direction and start to run, not bothering to look back. You'll find civilization eventually.
  After about an hour, you guess, you find yourself in a small town. Quickly finding the police station, you find you're hours away from home. You disappeared two days ago.
  You tell the police everything you know, letting them question you before one of them brings you home.
  After a while of being afraid and unsure, you're finally home and safe. Or... Are you?
  You still have no idea of who could have kidnapped you. The same situation applies to the police. At the moment, everyone's a suspect.
  If I were you, I'd be cautious at all times and carry around a weapon. A knife, gun, even a razor might work. Whatever keeps me safe.
  You should always be careful and observe your surroundings, always keep your eyes and ears open. Because you don't know who I am, or where I could be.
  I'm coming for you, my love. Soon, you shall forever be mine. And I will never let you leave me...

         ~Your secret lover
            <3 <3 <3 <3