The Kill

[WARNING: Beware, murder happens. Why else do you think I named the chapter "The Kill"? Also, it says hell. Twice now. Deal with it man.]
  Soon enough, your friend decided to go to the bathroom. Bad move on their part. As they left you to wait for them, I quickly followed them, pocket knife hidden in my pocket as I slowly reached for it.
  I eventually caught up, pulling them into a small hall/alley thing between stores and covering their mouth. "Don't. Make. A. Sound." I hissed.
  They nod quickly, and I grin insanely, eyes sparkling with excitement while I watch them squirm with fear. Taking out my pocket knife, they gasp, shaking in my hands now.
  "Ah-ah. What did I say? You've been very bad... Making moves on MY sweet, innocent little (y/n) and now disobeying me? I can't let that happen... now, hold still. This won't hurt a bit. It'll hurt like Hell!!" I giggle crazily but quietly, watching them breathe erratically, heartbeat racing, eyes dialated and darting anywhere but my face, unable to speak from fear.
  Tilting my head, I take my hand off their mouth, opening it then sawing their tounge off. They'll choke on their own blood, but I'm not done yet. I stab out both their eyes, keeping one undamaged and keeping it as a prize. "For looking at my (y/n). Ah... crap..." I look around, noticing people will soon be around wondering why they smell a strong scent of blood. "Seems I can't finish playing with you... bummer... hehe, bye-bye!!" I mutter, pocketing the eye and knife and finding a vent to crawl through.
  Climbing up and going through the vent, I eventually find my way outside the mall.
  Quickly heading to my house, I lock the door and laugh maniacally. Oh yes. Soon, my lover, soon you'll be ALL MINE... and there is  nothing you can do about it... it's about time to set my plan in motion... beware, my precious. I'm coming for you...

         ~Your Secret Lover
            <3 <3 <3 <3