Restaurant

You grin, happily walking into your favorite resaurant with a few friends of yours. Waiting to order, you chatter excitedly about random subjects, such as your favorite show, a hobby of yours, ect.
  Swooning at your charming smile and personality, I observe you carefully.   
  Amusedly, I notice you have no weapons on you. Tsk tsk. Such a rebel you are, walking around after that fiasco last week with nothing to protect you except your friends. Those weak, sorry excuses for human beings can easily be taken care of too... Oh well, it only makes things easier for me!!
  Watching, I see you finally get your food. After glancing around for a second, you all start eating, having fun and laughing all the while.
  Tch... You shouldn't be having so much fun with THEM... Why are you so happy around those IDIOTS? Maybe it's because you simply don't understand that you can only truely be happy with me... Yeah, that MUST be it!
  While I'm lost in thought, you finish your food and stand, walking out with your friends. All of you are going to your house for a sleepover.
  I blink, noticing your absence quickly, and realize you're leaving. Silent and unnoticed, I catch up to you, following you and laughing slightly at your cuteness. You think you're so safe from me with your friends, and it's quite amusing. Soon enough though, my lovely, you shall only be protected by me. I will be your only protector... So enjoy your freedom and your so-called "friends" and "happiness" while you can, for soon you'll forever be mine...

         ~Your Secret Lover
            <3 <3 <3 <3