(Optional Ending 3) The Tables Have Turned

Sitting down on the kitchen table, note: not the dining table, was always relaxing for me, as I often got to watch my beloved walk around, cooking or doing something cute. Currently, as I had today off, I was able to watch the precious angel make lunch.

Sometimes it seemed like the little bunny didn't like me. In some cases, it seemed like you were purposely trying to hurt me. That could never be though. My lovely (y/n) could never do that to anyone. They were all complete accidents that couldn't have been helped. Though, you seem a lot clumsier and forgetful than usual. Could just be my imagination, though, so I leave it alone.

You hum, taking the knife and chopping up some vegetables for what you were currently making, whatever that is, when you glance at me. "(c/n)?" You call. I hum in response, smiling at you as you continue. "Can you come help me?"

I grin, nodding. Sometimes, you'll ask me to help you, meaning you do everything while I guide your hands from behind. I stand, moving towards you and doing just as explained. Not too long of chopping passes before you accidently cut yourself. I gasp as you flinch, otherwise not reacting. I move, standing beside you to take your cut hand and place it in my mouth, gently letting the blood flow into my mouth to stop it quicker.

As I am preoccupied, though, you take the knife and stab it through my gut. I gasp, dropping your hand as my eyes fill with tears from the pain. "(y/... (y/n)... Why...?" I mumble out, watching you closely.

Your expression is dark, smile wide and insane as you twist the knife in my gut. I cry out in pain, tears falling as you explain. "I don't love you. I don't even like you. And I am sick of being your little pet. The only way to escape is for you to die. So goodbye. See you in hell." You laugh, slightly maniacally, as you rip the knife out and stab it through my skull. My vision, already blurry from tears, grows dark. I feel my life slipping away, and with my last dyiing breaths, I mutter a few words to you. "Sorry... I'll always love you..."

~Betrayal
</3 </3