(Optional Ending 2) Twist of Fate

I grin, happily walking back into my home that houses my adorable (y/n). It has only been two weeks, but you haven't been the most compliant lover ever. I'm for more than willing to put in the time to help you though~! After all, I have to take care of my precious angel, don't I?

Calling out for you after shutting the door, making sure it is locked, I notice you don't answer me like you usually do. Strange. "(y/n)? Where are you?" I raise my voice a bit, worry seeping into my tone.

You still don't answer. I start becoming frantic, throwing my things down and heading into the kitchen quickly. "(y/n)? (y/n)!!" I yell, looking around carefully. "This isn't funny! Come out NOW!" I head to the bathrooms, then through the living room, to my room, then finally to your room.

By this time, my eyes are watering. "Angel? Are you in there?" I ask, knocking weakly, the door swinging open when I do so. I hesitate to walk in, then do so anyways, stopping dead when I notice blood on the floor. "(y/n)! Are you...!!!" My breath hitches.

There you are, lying next to your bed, a knife straight through your pretty little throat.

"Wh... What...? (y/n)... Ple... please tell me this is a joke... a cruel... prank?" I ask, tears falling as I drop to my knees, soon crawling to your corpse. I pull your body to me, cold as can be. I check for a pulse. Nothing...

I growl. (y/n)... Why? Was it really so bad here? I gave you everything, but it STILL wasn't ENOUGH FOR YOU?! Tears fall freely, quickly, as I scream, distraught at the loss of my beloved.

I calm down soon enough, wiping my tears. "Fine... If this is what you wanted, so be it. But know that I will follow you everywhere you go. In this life, in the next, and in all lives after that. We will be reunited soon, my love. Don't worry. I'll always be with you."

I take the knife from your throat gently, smiling and looking at the pretty color of blood on it. I take it, point it to my throat, and stab it through. Grabbing you into a hug as I cough, stuggling to breathe, I smile. I'll be going the same way as you. Does this not show my dedication to you? The blood flows quickly and my vision gets dark, but I welcome the darkness. I find it calming as I embrace death along with you. Soon, my love... Soon... We will be together once again...

~Dedication
<3 <3 <3