(Optional Ending 1) Aftermath

About 2 years have passed since my beloved little angel came to live with me. You've settled in nicely.
  Unfortunately, I still have to leave for work and stuff, but you have stopped trying to escape. You haven't tried for a year~!
  I walk into the house, grocery bags in hand. "Sweetie~! I'm back!" I yell out.
  You walk out of the living room to greet me, hugging me and smiling your beautiful smile. "Welcome back. You need any help?" You ask.
  I shake my head. "No, I got it. Am I making dinner tonight or are you?" I ask.
  You shrug. "I can cook tonight. You have eatra work don't you? Go get started and I'll make your favorite." You smile gently, knowing I'll take the offer.
  I grin, kissing your cheek. "Thanks little angel. You're the best." I say, putting the bags into the kitchen before heading to my study for work.
  You sigh, shaking your head as you start dinner. You put on some music to fill in the silence, as usual. The silence is less unsettling than it used to be, but still unsettling none the less.
  As much as you hate me for keeping you from society, you've grown to love me since I'm the only person around. Not to mention you've been "punished" one too many times. You wish to go back into society, you really do, but you'd have no idea where to start anymore. So you've stopped trying and accepted your fate with me. You've even questioned yourself about the pros and cons of children in the future~!
  How do I know all that? Well, I bought you that journal so long ago, remember? You still write in it, which is quite adorable. Did you really think I wouldn't read it?

                                       ~(c/n)
                                       <3 <3