Is that your boyfriend?

Taylor's POV: I'm in my car listening to the radio. I'm almost in LA and I'm nervous because I'm going to my new apartment and meet my new roommate. He said his name was Calvin. I arrive there. I see a tall handsome guy waiting in front of the garage. He waves at me and approaches me and says "you must be Taylor. Nice to meet you!". I give a handshake. He follows me and I open the door. I say "this is our new apartment roommate. By the way, you are Calvin, right?". He says "yes" in his sexy Scottish deep voice. I smile and blush. I give him a tour and we get our stuff out of the car. It takes us hours to unload stuff from my car and his too. Finally, it's afternoon and everything is set up. I'm exhausted and I put my clothes in my drawer and I jump into my bed. Calvin chuckles and says "what a day.". I smile and say "I know right". It was a awkward silence in our room and we kept staring at each other until he says "do you have a boyfriend, Taylor?.". It's silence and I'm about to say "no I don't have one" but I hear a knock and I say "I'll get it!!". Also, did I mention that when I got the door Calvin took his shirt off which distracted me because wow he had a 6 pack. I open my door and its my new neighbor. Wow he is hot. "Hello you guys must be Taylor and Calvin. I'm Harry, you're guys's new neighbor. My girlfriend made these cookies for you guys." Calvin takes the cookies and eats them and with his mouth full of cookies he says "thanks buddy". And I smile and say "thank you that's really sweet of you guys." Tom and I are just looking at each other smiling and Calvin randomly says "is that your boyfriend?". My face turns red and I close the door and I hit him in the arm and I whisper "no he's not!!! He's really cute and sweet but he has a girlfriend." "But that don't stop you from trying to date him honey" he says while I roll my eyes and hit him with the pillow and say "give me those cookies". We start laughing and the day is almost over and we fall asleep.