I doubt it

Taylor's POV: i wake up and go to the kitchen and I just realize Calvin ate all the food again... 2 months ago he bought food and now it's my turn. I shower, do my makeup and put on a flannel and jeans with my Nike's and a ponytail. I drive to the grocery store and I'm at the junk food section (obviously). When I'm at the aisle I see Tom. I freeze and he waves at me and I wave back. "Hey Taylor!! What a coincidence we find each other here?!" He says. I smile and say "I know right! I guess we are both following each other haha!!". He laughs and says "well I need to go right now but do you want to pass by my house today? You can bring Calvin if you want to." "Okay thank you I'll meet you there at 5!!" I exclaim. I leave the grocery store and I'm smiling and I arrive to my house and I see Tom and his mom and I wave and she says "isn't that the girl you always talk about how she's funny and beautiful?!". His face turns red and I giggle and I open the door and I see Calvin doing exercise. He's shirtless and I look at him for a minute. Wow so sexy. I'm having mix feelings between Tom and Calvin. I like both of them more than a friend. I'm staring at him and I whisper "he's so tall and handsome as hell". He looks at me and he says "oh hey Taylor! Did you say something?". I shake my head and I say "actually I was remembering if I left something in my car but never mind". I am clearly a bad liar. He just kept looking at me and chuckled. If he heard then I'm screwed.