Tickle attack

Taylor's POV: I get ready to eat dinner with Harry's at his house and I invite Calvin. We dress up and knock on his house. Tom opens the door and he smiles and says "hey I'm glad you guys could make it!!". He kisses my cheek and he shakes Calvin's hand. Calvin and I are sitting on the dinning table and Calvin is staring at me and smiling. I'm smiling at him too and Harry looks at us and says "well I hope you guys are enjoying dinner so far". We both nod and Calvin says "so... Let's talk about who we like!". Oh boy. This can't be like middle school all over again when a snotty girl told my crush that I liked him and then she dated him.

Harry's POV: I like Taylor. More than friends obviously. But I also feel like Calvin likes her too. If I need to fight for a girl then I'll do it for her. She is so sweet, cute and lovable person who deserves someone who will treat her good. But if she's happy then I'm happy. I'll say that I have a girlfriend even though we broke up already...

Taylor's POV: "let's start with you, Taylor" Calvin and Harry said it at the same time and they looked at each other. "I like no one currently". They both stared at me and Calvin said "you are lying, you are such a terrible liar Taylor!!". I started laughing and said "for real I don't... Well there is these two boys that I have my eyes on" and I winked. "Well I like this girl that I met at the club and I've been seeing her" Calvin said. "And of course I like my girlfriend". My heart dropped when they both said that. I wanted to say "I like both of you" but it would be awkward.

Calvin's POV: Of course I wasn't seeing anyone I wanted to catch Taylor's attention and I also didn't wanted to show that I liked her because she said she has eyes on two boys. Wow those two boys are lucky. I hope she changes her mind and she'll feel the same way about me.

Taylor's POV: Hours passed by and Calvin and I went back to the house. I lay down in my bed and he was staring at me and said "what's the definition of love for you?". I get up and look at him and walk towards him. "For me love means being in love or feeling deep affection towards someone or something". "Well, the girl I like I'm trying to catch her attention but I don't know how to?." Calvin sighs and I look at him and I sigh too and say "make her happy. That's the only thing that will work.". "What if I tickle her? Will she like that?" Calvin asks and I say "if she laughs and she's happy then yeah." "So like this..." Calvin says and he starts tickling me and be knows that I hate it when people tickle me and I burst out of laughter and he falls on top of me and stares at my eyes and approaches. "I think we should go to bed" he said. I gulp and nod.