::::::::

Hi so I'm currently waiting for my mom to get this dEMON WASP OUT OF MY ROOM BC IT ATTACKED ME AMD TRIED TO KILL ME anyways..

"PHIL WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO WE ARE GOING TO DIE"

"Dan Dan just calm do-"

"I CANT CALM DOWN WE. ARE GOING. TO DIE."

Phil was hurriedly trying to find Dan's fire extinguisher and it really would have helped if Dan hadn't continued to cut him off.

"Dan seriously ple-"

"PHIL I KNOW I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF BUT I REALLY DONT WANT TO DIE PLEASE DONT LET ME DIE PHIL I-"

"DAN!"

"WHAT"

"WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING FIRE EXTINGUISHER"

"Oh.. Oh that's over there," Dan said dumbfounded as Phil rushed over to it and put the fire out."

They both sat on the floor panting, staring at the burnt stove in front of them in disbelief.

"So that just happened," Dan said so quietly it was almost as if he was just assuring himself the incident actually occurred.

"Yep," Phil smirked.

"Yep"

"Yep.."

Phil slowly turned to Dan, wondering if he'd had his first kiss yet.

Dan and Phil were looking at each other intently, Dan figured he knew what was about to happen and it was driving his anxiety through the roof. He hadn't had his first kiss and he just knew he was going to mess it up. As Phil started leaning in Dan's breaths started to become shorter and almost forced.

"Shit" he thought

He was having an anxiety attack

OHHH ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER so I started this cheater last night and now I'm finishing it at school and the bell is gonna ring in like 5 seconds so IM GONNA GO HAVE A NICE DAY