♡'・ᴗ・'♡ (updated)

THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING JESUS CHRIST NOPE. IS AT 10K AND YEP. JUST HIT 5K THATS AMAZING THANK YOUUUU

Also if you could take the time to check out my new book, feel, that would be gr888 :))

Also also I'm gonna social medias here bc I need friends so y'all should hmu (although I'm bad at keeping convos, I try) :

Instagram: kinkykatsuki (dead, weeb shit) , madifabi (gonna be a personalissshhh/spammm I thinnnk idk haven't posted anything yet)

Kik: ImSooFancyXD (ik its cringey but if you hmu I'll add you to a gr888 group chat)

Snap: madison.618

pls I need friends (also tell me if you follow or add or anything so I can follow/add back)

UPDATE 4/10/17: HOLY FF GUYYYYS YALL ARE INSANE NOPE IS AT 45K AND YEP IS AT 23K AND Im HOMESTLY SO DEAD, I started this awful cringey fic nearly a year ago and I so clearly remember reaching 1k reads and the first time someone commented and voted and I was ecstatic but now there's new comments nearly every day and I try to read all, although for some reason I don't get a notif sometimes, and they just make my day honestly seeing that something I wrote actually made you sad or happy or really just any emotion at all. Truly though thank you all so much for making me smile and laugh with your comments and reactions, I hope you enjoyed my trainwreck of a story, bye :)

5/30/17 Geez okay this page is gonna get really long sorrry I think this'll be like the last time I update it so that's why I wanna say for the last time, thank you sooo much, everyone's comments and votes honestly mean so much to me and I hope all of you are happy and have great lives because you deserve it, i read a lot of stories on here in which the author gets so many reads and votes it seems like they stop appreciating it and I just want you guys to know if I ever stop posting anything on this app at all I'll still be appreciating every single of you and all of your nice comments and all of the voting you do, I'll honestly appreciate it  forever, again, thank you so much, and goodbye :) (ps I started a new book you should check out if ya like victuuri:))))))