::::::

I only have like 6 minutes left in advisory so I'll probly finish this after I take my algebra test matrices fun yay okay cool very interesting yeh I'll actually start writing now

After the fire, the anxiety, the kiss, and just drowning in his own thoughts, Dan had experienced a lot for one day and he just wanted to sleep forever..

Prefereably in Phil's arms..

Which is what he did.

After a small make out session Dan sat on the floor wrapped in Phil's arms, Phil brushing his hands through Dan's hair, which was adorably curly at the tips.

Phil knew he needed to get up but he didn't have the heart to wake Dan. He looked so indescribably beautiful in that moment.. his hair curling at the ends, cheeks tinged with pink, and an oversized pastel pink jumper that made him look like the most soft and cuddly teddy bear Phil had ever seen.

Dan constantly looked somewhat sad or anxious. Even when he really was happy those dark thoughts floated through his mind, and you could see it in his face.But not then. Not when he was wrapped in Phil's arms, sleeping peacefully. There was no sadness, no anger, no anxiety. There was peace and happiness and relaxation. He almost resembled a small child that didn't have a care in the world.

The thought of getting up or moving at all had slipped Phil's mind. At this point he didn't even care he was sleeping on the hard cold floor. Dan looked at peace for once and he didn't want to disturb him. He was also just on the verge of sleep and didn't have the strength to move, so he let his eyes close slowly and drifted off to slumber

I'm so mad omGGG okay so I finished the chapter and I thought I published it (from my iPad) but I checked it a little while later (on my phone) and it actually didn't publish so I just tried again and idk I guess it was because I finished it on my iPad and tried to publish from my phone.. Basically it deleted half of the chapter so I had to rewrite it.. Also I tried a new thing? I tried to use a larger vocabulary and I feel like it sounded like I was trying too hard? Like it kinda sounds like I was trying to be..Idk what the word is just please let me know if it sounded okay and what I should fix pls pls pls I need help I can't write for my lifffffe, okay have a nice day :))